Horror Movies

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see a lot of horror movie old and new but I need some help whit names
I have the Nightmare on elm Stret (the best horror movie) i can't think of any good horror movies

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Shining
The Exorcist
Stephen King's "It"

Just a few older movies that come to mind.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you know anynew good damn good horror movie 10x the those one

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New horror?

Well, I liked the Ring and Ring 2, as well as The Grudge, haven't seen The Grudge 2, but I heard it was awful.

In terms of good recent horror films, I unfortunately can not think of any off the top of my head at the moment, it's been so long since I've seen one.

There is a new one coming out called Dead Silence, check out the trailer (*Note* Watch this trailer at your own risk, it may be frightening or shocking to some younger viewers, you have been warned *Note*), it looks like it could be all right for a few jumps.

I tricked it into working by filling out the following information.

First name: Regis
Last name: Philbin
Birthday: Aug 25, 1931
Zip Code: 10001

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New horror?

Well, I liked the Ring and Ring 2, as well as The Grudge, haven't seen The Grudge 2, but I heard it was awful.
Except for the Ring 1 and 2 and Final destination , the Grudge 1 and 2 really sucket

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
You like, so have to see " Pulse ". It's easily the scariest movie Ive seen this year. Im a big fan of the horror genre myself--but horror movies just aren't that good anymore. Even most of the classics are a real yawnfest now. You'll actually get more scares out of physiological thrillers--like " The Wicker Man " or maybe similar movies like " Saw 2 ". Their worth your time; Alot more then your general horror junk, in my opinion. But if you have to stick to it, another one is " The Exorcism: Possession Of Gail Bowers Bowers ". That's it from me. ^_^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You like, so have to see " Pulse ". It's easily the scariest movie Ive seen this year. Im a big fan of the horror genre myself--but horror movies just aren't that good anymore. Even most of the classics are a real yawnfest now. You'll actually get more scares out of physiological thrillers--like " The Wicker Man " or maybe similar movies like " Saw 2 ". Their worth your time; Alot more then your general horror junk, in my opinion. But if you have to stick to it, another one is " The Exorcism: Possession Of Gail Bowers Bowers ". That's it from me. ^_^
your right about that part the new horror movies ar really junk I got scard more in a comedy then in a horrer movie But I think I am going to keep whit the oldis I am going to get the serius Tales from the Crypt , The Twillight zone and The Outer Limits (Outer Limits It's my favorite)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." That movie is ****ing scary, man. It's about this guy with a skin disease cutting through people. Sick, but entertaining.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'd say go with the Alien movies.

(Not Alien vs. Predator though, since it sucks pretty bad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom