hope!!

Best answers
hey everybody
ok please do not say anything i already KNOW that all posts about
1.3 will be closed o_o but i just try to give my suggestion (or wish)
for 1.3!! :
i hope that there will be some kind of fusion!! :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes! You snuck one by the radar! You smuggled a 1.3 suggestion onto the forums, and now the team has no choice! They have to design/develop/implement/test/release it!

Fusion has been suggested more times than the number of digits in pi... it's nothing new here. Not to mention you didn't even formally suggest it. You're better off drafting atleast a basic idea, as people have done before. From what's been mentioned every time someone brings fusion up, there isn't much hope for traditional fusion. You might see fusion characters someday (you can today if you download custom models), but no one knows for sure. Just gonna have to wait and see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe there will.

This has been suggested countless times before. o_O You're not the first.

The team has said they will implement no 2-player Fusion. That means, using another player's character to fuse with.

However, there is some hope that the Buddy System might allow Fusion. The Buddy System allows one player to control two characters, but we don't yet know how it works exactly, because 1.3 isn't out yet.

Project Gotenks, which is a community project, that means the ESF team is not working on that themselves, is working on getting Goten and Trunks in-game and to allow Fusion, using the Buddy System.

I don't think there'll be any Gogeta or Vegetto fusions though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Project Gotenks was gonna happen if you guys finished Project Tien o_O

yopyop not all threads about 1.3 will be closed, only the ones to do with questions about "when is 1.3 coming out"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
I thought Project Gotenks was gonna happen if you guys finished Project Tien o_O

yopyop not all threads about 1.3 will be closed, only the ones to do with questions about "when is 1.3 coming out"
It is. There will be no Gotenks if Tien is not completed first.

I'm not on the Tien Team, I just support 'em. :3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No individual player fusion. period.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but fusion has been discussed to death and if there is going to be any kind of fusion, even in a transformations, it'll come later in this game's development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom