Holding someone and slamming him to the floor

READ BEFORE VOTING. How good do you think this is?

• Fantastic/Excellent/Wonderful idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good/Nice idea

• So-so/Ok/Average idea

• Not the best idea (Explain if so)

• Thrash or Stupid idea (Explain if so)

• Worst idea in the world (Explain if so)

• Total voters
Best answers
[Read everything first and I mean read everything carfully and be honest about your comments]

Hopefully no ones suggested something a lot like mines if so sorry. Ok if you press 1 again, the mode changes like when you press 2 with Piccolo. His normals ki balls become sacatter balls. Well if you press 1, instead of swooping at someone and hitting him when your close, you'll swoop towards him and hold him. Like a lot of people have suggested in the past, you can hold someone like Goku did to Radizt and have someone finish him off.
But not only should you be able to do this, you should be able to fly down or somewhere and slam him against the wall while your still holding him. So your flying downwards both of you head first while your holding around him and crash at the floor. Yes you lose a bit of life, but the enemy will lose a lot more. More damage then a normal melee.

Of course there are ways to counter this so it can't be abused.
If you grab someone and the person has a full ki bar, he can press turbo and press forward and he'll spread his arm breaking your hold on him. But if he press turbo and presses back, he'll have the controll and be able to crush you against a wall if there is one behind you. (LIKE NAPPA DID TO CHIAOTZU WHEN HE GRABED NAPPA'S BACK) However if the person holds you from the front you'll only need 75% ki to break the hold so it's better to grab from the back. If someone is holding you, you'll slowly gain ki. This means once you grab someone you should slam him to the ground real fast or he'll get freed. Also you lose ki while your holding someone.

I also think if the person's powerlevel is 3 times greater then you or more, then he'll be able to get out of your hold with only 10%.
ki. Also while the person is holding you, you should also be able to transform. This would increase your powerlevel big time if your power level is 3 times greater then this will give you the advantage. (GOTEN TRANSFORMED WHEN TRUNKS GRABBED HIM)

Since you are holding someone, your speed will decrease a bit unless you have turbo. Also I think if you hold left click while your holding him, your speed should triple while you drain more ki. This would make the damage stronger when you crash.

Piccolo did this to 3rd form Freiza and I'm pretty sure this has been done many times in the series. This would make things more fun then just swooping and hitting.

Just an idea.

Best answers
Hehe, would be funny once you hold someone and instead of a wall, you slam him against another enemy. :yes:

Best answers
How will you do this? I mean, what programs will you use in order to make this thing work on ESF?

Best answers
What all you need to do is make an animation for each character holding someone and make it the person being held can't move until he is free. I really think that's possible to program.

Best answers
Yeah this could probably be programmed. I mean, with all the incredable things I've seen, this can be done. It might take a while, but it's worth it.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Great idea!
Just like what zarbon did to vegeta,
should there be someway if ur much stronger to sorta throw the opponent into the ground like zarbon did?
Also i think Frieza and fat buu should have a different alternate attack, Frieza should use his tail, and buu his flub (what he did to vegeta the monser) and they do something different like punch and kick them a few times (hurt less than the being burried in the ground thing, and Buus should hurt him a little bit, but then make his melle is stronger and since Friezas doesnt hurt him at all the attacks should hurt less, but for these two there should be like a struggle bar for the other person, this would help to make the fighting styles more unique) But yeah thats a great idea for alternate melle for the other characters!!!
[EDIT] sorry about the double post i sorta pressed quote instead of edit... dont ban me it was an accident!

Best answers
Great idea, yeah Frieza should use his tail instead and Buu his flab. And instead of slamming the person once he gets to the wall he'll just slam his tail. But I think Frieza should use his tail and hands because then it would be hard to counter is unless the person bites the tail likeGoku did.

Best answers
So is the just sayin like a part way kamakazie thing cause chou zu and goku sacrificed them selfs to kill someone they couldnt handle alone and only one worked where raditz was weak and what happens when 2 people that have 4 mil total for pl and who they are trying to destroy has like 10 mil then he breaks free blast doesnt do anything but annoy him and your in trouble lol but over all it sounds like a cool idea and another good step for the next beta version like with the new attacks like vegeta rekenzo i think it is.

Best answers
I like this idea. But you know what would even be more funny. If 2 people from the same team each grab an enemy and slam them towards each other.

Best answers
The idea is great. However, just to make it look more interesting, when your holding someone and about to slam him, you should be spinning.

Best answers
I have a question though. When will the person that's holding someone let go? Is it after you slam the person or until the person breaks free so yo can keep slamming the person. Either way, they're both good.

Best answers
And the speed of the spinning is due to there strength relative to you? Like if ur spinning really fast u knwo there is now way ur gonna escape cause u simply dont have enough time to win the struggle(cause theyd be stronger and flying faster towards the ground) and because there so strong they can choose to pull out at the last second leaving u with damage slightly over 2x turboed melle or hold on hurt themselves a little and damage u like 4x tmelle.
And if theyre spinning slowly u know u can win so u break free.
Why well make it when u hit the ground the damage u recieve will be cut in half if u have enough ki to block (75%?) and afterwards ud have no ki but still have most of ur health.
So when ur spinning really fast ull know u cant win and if u dont block ur probably gonna die so u save the ki...something like that would be good.

Best answers
Well I guess you can hold onto the person forever until he breaks free.

I've also thought of another idea. When I said before when you go Turbo and press back you start to take controll. If there is no wall behind to crush the person that's holding you, you should be be able to press left click to spin around. I mean if you were in the left side and the person holding you was in the right side, you could press left click to rotate 180 degrees.
This way you could slam someone against a wall, rotate and slam him against the wall on the opposite side. Or if you got grabed from the top, you can slam him to the ceiling, then rotate to slam him to the ground.

Also if the person holding is getting creamed, he can just press right click and let go of him.

Best answers
It would be cool if someone made a map with a house with breakable windows. Then you could hold someone and fly through the windows. and come out of the other side of the house. That would look cool.

Best answers
Hehe, would be funny once you hold someone and instead of a wall, you slam him against another enemy.
This would damage 2 guys at the same time. Also if your holding someone and you see another enemy charging up and about to kill your teamate. If your good you could throw the person your holding to block the enemie's beam. This could also cause the person that shot the beam to kill himself.

Best answers
This would be cool if you were really strong and good. You could grab someone one by one and throw them on the same place on the floor piling there bodies. Then shooting a beam to kill like 3 people. That's if they're too stupid to get up and run away.

Best answers
there would have to be a time limit on how long you could hold someone. How bout this, it works like swoop, except you right click to grab them, and you continue swooping until you hit something? (sorry if this is what you meant all along, then im just confused). Cause can you imagine joining a game with someone who has like 50,000,000 pl and they decide to have some fun and just grab you and hold you there just to tick you off? itd be kinda crappy. But other then that this is a sweet idea. (haha and theres alot of Canadians on these boards, thats definetly sweet, at least im not the only one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom