Hold up.. THERES GUNA BE SSJ2 TRANS IN 1.2?!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW OMG lol. i was like wtf??? when i saw the picture. this is great. well im gunna be annoying and ask if every character gets a second transformation (im guessing yes beacuse well it would be unfiar if it wasnt) and are there gunna be a third transformation?

Best answers
that is one hell of a model and tooo cool that ssj2 will be in !! i cant wait:p!!! extreme eman !!!:p

Best answers
Ok that model/Skin Loookkkksss AWSOM!

Hey.. I think theres going to be new music for trans :D ;)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm theres a downside to this. now esf 1.2 will take longer to come out and now that i knwo theres gunna be more transformations i cant wait for it to come out lol.

Offtopic: w00t my 50 post :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that announcement took me completely off-guard. This has sparked my interest in ESF even more than it was before. Congrats on the team for being so sneaky, and good job on the model, I love it. Now I wonder what else the team has in store.......

Best answers
i dont think it will take that much longer, caus they planned, as far as i know, for 1.2 to be a melee update, which leaves everyone bar pcjoe and harSens free. so i guess they put their efforts into new models and such.
oh i forgot to add Darktooth, Mastasurf and ne one else for animations to the new melee, how coould i forget you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just what is in store for Krillin and Piccolo..?

Super Humajin 2!

Best answers
we'll see about that! i don't think they forgot them!

and i agree with NTK.neo that the model of vegeta isn't perfect, especially the hair needs some work, i think!

Best answers
HAHAH i saw right thru the team i knew it was transformations it was too obvious hoo yah welll YAY WE GOT SSj2 throw a party now

Best answers
Now only if a server could stay up long enough to actualy get transformed ONCE.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god.... I LOVE YOU GUYS! that is such a great looking majin vegeta.. oh... my... god. it makes me almost want to cry. not only that, vegeta is my fvorite character! woooooooot! Thank you esf team.

Best answers
Yip...Eee
Yip...Eee
Yip...Eee
Yip...Eee

...gods they are. ...gods they are.

Best answers
Yea it takes for ever just to go ssj with vegeta, no one will be going ssj2 anytime soon.

Oh and nice skin, just think the hair is to bright or to yellowish, or both.... im lost.....

Best answers
well maybe this will motivate to keep servers with catch up PL gain on... so that we can Power up faster.... but that just might be me.... any ways the model looks great the hair looks.. awkward from the side but thats how his hair looks in the series (too lazy to look for a refrence pic but it is out there) but my fave aspect are the muscles and face they look like they had the most put into them... that sneer just screams out vegeta great job guys u guys are fuking incredible

Best answers
w00t!!w00t!!!!!!! (i dont know what thatmeans so fill me un heh heh)

I just checked the mainpage (i do it daily for new news) and bam! picture
pops up, after a few minutes drooling at that, i read: Here is a shot of SSJ2 Vegeta that will be used for Vegeta's second transformation in beta 1.2.

I mean i was hoping that there wud be ssj2,and now... ahhh *sighs dreamily*
But one thing is: Trunks can only go USSJ, and that makes him slow, And with hiim being my fave on the game, and using melee, i need the speed, and everyone else will be ssj2 and leathering me!!

V'

Best answers
I really like it. It seems to make a SSJ2 stand out more with the yellow hair.Also, this really is a PR issue. I think they knew what they were doing,they decided that more people would be more interested in it if they gave them something "special."

Or I could be completly wrong. ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*COUGH*

I am sure Mastasurf has made a boo-hoo =P, as far as I know, the team has no intention of putting in the second transformation in ESF BETA 1.2.

So don't get your hope up yet, and I would like to apologise on behalf of the team for getting you all excited... but don't worry, all good things come to those who wait. =]

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really sorry guys, but grOOvy is right, masta made a horrible mistake.. There will be no second transformations in beta 1.2, sorry for getting your hopes up :(

Best answers
oh.... my.....god.... my sigs too small!!!

lol.

Ok back to topic: oh.... my.....god....
Here is a shot of SSJ2 Vegeta that will be used for Vegeta's second transformation in beta 1.2.
GRRRRRRRR!!! NOOOOO HE CLEARLY STATES THAT ITSS GOING TOP BE USED IN 1.2 NOOOOOOO partys of guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom