-={HOA}=- Clan Server HACKED MY COMPUTER

Best answers
I joined this server today and was playing without a problem. All of a sudden, i use a beam to kill someone. Turns out it was a clan member of the server. All of a sudden, he comes up saying KICK JIHAD HES SPAMMING. Im like, what, i used a couple beams and kill him and all of a sudden im spamming? So im like, no i wasnt, i have no clue what ur talking about. I kill u and all of a sudden im spamming? I dont think so....also, a couple other of the clan members were in there as well along with some other random ppl. One of them is like KICK/BAN JIHAD!!! Im like, w/e i dont really care. Another one goes, nah, id rather **** with him....all of a sudden, my keys are unassinged and then im saying stuff like "Im ***" because they binded it to the y key used for chat....then my cd drive is opening and closing by itself. Im not sure if this is a commong thing in all the servers, but i hope something is done....they said they are gonna come in there and post to get me banned from all the servers because i used some "language" after they started messing with me for no reason...i hope something is done about this!!!!

Server name: -={HOA}=- Clan Server
Server ip: 66.28.200.190:27015
Some of the names of the ppl who were in there: -={HOA}=- SS GOKU, -={HOA}=- Stoner, and -={HOA}=-TH3|J3AN! (not sure about the characters in this one)

Once again, i am very mad that this happened, and FOR NO REASON! I hope that action is taken in banning these ppl from other servers, banning them from forums, etc....w/e the punishment should be for the crime that has been committed!

P.S. not exactly sure where i should have posted this

Best answers
First, rebinding your keys isn't "hacking".

Second, Opening your CD thing might be ;/

Best answers
Neither of those "offences" are considered hacking. There both done with a simple script, and theres not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Once you connect to their server, you on their grounds, not yours. They can do anything that isn't deemed 'illegal' to you, since your on their server. Re-binding keys isnt illegal, therefore you cant do anything but not play there again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how did they run a script on your computer without getting you to open any files? although they do have your ip now, so i suggest you notify your ip provider to get it changed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, lesson learned, next time go into server prepared! Set your config.cfg file to READ ONLY.

Best answers
first off u wasn't kicked for ur spaming, that i know of... i personally played with ur **** just cause of the sole fact that u said u was gunna get sum1 to hack our computers...so quit ur crying :(
i'm not abusive of admin i just don't like *******s

Mike aka -={HOA}=- FlamingMonkey

P.S. just a simple amx plugin did that to u:Client_Exec

~Sue Me~

Og'

Best answers
I've had my video card drivers uninstalled and my computer crashed a few times by this one chump cuz he was at like 0-10... he used some atom bomb thingy...

Best answers
well this pluging can't do any of that it can only operate thru the half life prog

Best answers
Actually, u started hacking my comp before i said anything in retaliation...Well, mike has ADMITTED to HACKING my comp...plz ban him!

Best answers
LMAO i don't recall admiting to "hacking" ur comp... why don't u hack mine as u promised, since when does getting banned from theses forums bother me? i just regestered to have a laugh at u, i'll glady use Client_exec.amx on u again, BEWARE :laff:

MEH

Best answers
Ice Man said:
how did they run a script on your computer without getting you to open any files? although they do have your ip now, so i suggest you notify your ip provider to get it changed.
Your ip can be found by anyone. https://support.nuvox.net/index.php/1263

Even if you are using a proxy.

Plus what the admin did to you is low and underhanded, but as someone said above you joined his server so unless he ruined your comp the only thing you can do is not go back to their server.

Best answers
MEH said:
so unless he ruined your comp the only thing you can do is not go back to their server.
is there a prob with getting this point across? i don't need his ip to use a plugin on him... and theres no way i can directly effect his Harddrive

Best answers
Well see what his ISP for the server says about that...and u actually admitted it in ur above statement, do i have to quote everything??? Are u that stupid that u cant scroll up or remember what u said? Lets work on that lil thing some of us call a life and stop playing childish games, and lets have that ban button working admins

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
thats why u dont play in newb clan serverzzzz

Best answers
lmao what my isp says, dude u crack me up, they don't care what happens

{L 05/12/2004 - 18:44:20: "JIHAD<18><STEAM_0:1:306127><cell>" say "ill be having ppl hack ur comps soon enough"
L 05/12/2004 - 18:44:26: "JIHAD<18><STEAM_0:1:306127><cell>" say "hope u dont mind ******"} ~"Now u c my motive"~

Best answers
HAHAHAHA, wow, i can type stuff too, thats real good...im glad u can post that, now post what was typed b4 that about ****ing with me??? HUH!?! U just happened to leave that part out??? Very coincidental loser, now u dont worry what ur isp does, the server will be there forever....LMAO!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOA as a history of doing **** like that, thats why i for one dont go there.
and what they did was fine, i do it to people who talk out of there asses.

What they did was *** but is fine, and you tell them "Lets work on that lil thing some of us call a life and stop playing childish games" your the one who is calling the host to try and get them taken down for somthing that is perfectly legal. I think you sould re-read what you say, you might save face and not look like a complete moron.

Best answers
as of right now what i'm doing is prooveing you wrong, i have the whole log saved for references, btw u have no control whatsomatter of my isp's actions, nore over my server, so crawl back under ur bed and cry :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ascended Saiyan now enjoys a big ol fat warning and his topic is closed

nice job flaming everyone there :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom