hmmm what about .... more forms ?

Best answers
hmm i mean ... like all ssj goku and vegeta can go ssj4 and oozaru what do you think of oozaru... and golden oozrau all the forms but hlaf sayian like ghoan .. can go till ssj2 .... or cell till super perfect cell ... and buu al his forms .... and some thing more what about stats save i mean thet really suck thet you start all over in new map and you stats i mean ki etc... and you sould enble attack only at some ki level ... like 3D Rpg ... or something ... nad also fusion forms ... like two player agree to join into one form of fusion like gotenks .... etc... or gogeta ot veegeto ....

Best answers
Use the search button, you will find that this topic has been brought about a gazillion times more transformations will be added in later releases...SSJ2 and friezas and cell and buus forms...but later, ozaru isnt sure its still in debate, stat saving will never be added because of people who will get their pl's into the billions and come into servers and start blowing the **** out of people who have a 1mil pl...also fusion will never be added in the means of two players fusing into one, too many problems with it. There is the possibility of other fused characters (gotenks veggeto) in later releases but only the team knows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
code your own mod and code these chars in your first Alpha ... ok ???
esf is still in a beta state
PS: no DBGT or Movie chars (SSJ4) and no Oozaru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom