hmmm something seirously wrong

Best answers
i was playin on a lan with my bro i was vegeta and he was goku, i had 33 kills on him and he had 11, yet i had a max powerlvl of 7mill nad he was at 10 what is with that?

Best answers
Well I'm not sure if its just sayjins, i don't think so, but when ever you die your PL grows. I myself can't stand this, you have way more kills than someone else and their PL is much higher than yours.

Best answers
i have noticed that but i think it helps even out the game for novice players.one person may be better at the game and the poor player has a more powerful level so it kind of evens it out to give some chance the the novice player

Best answers
I wish your PL didn't grow when you die because it would force people to become better at the game instead of just giving them more power because they died. They didn’t make you aim any better in CS when you died so I think they should tone down the PL gain from death, just my opinion however.

Best answers
but cs is a completely different mod so thats not much of an example but i do agree they need to lower the power gain and i think once the new update comes out we wont have to worry about it anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a server pl average. If you are over the pl average and you die, you lose pl. If you are under it and you die, you gain pl. Understand? There ya go.

Best answers
oh and i think that it should be way harder to block an attack, not thinking about beam blocking(by the way it is realy fun to do that :D) i am tyalking about the kiblast and sissy beam, i dont know what you could do to change it i just think it would be funner if u acutally had to do soemthing other than hold a botton :D

Best answers
erm btw in cs when you died, i think you were given a slight advantage, i read it somewhere, higher speed or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom