HLTV ?!?

Best answers
Hello guys,

I was wondering if HLTV actually works with ESF...
I tried several times recording matches with HLTV, but looks like the camera doesn't work, the HLTV doesn't go in spectator mode, stays outside and can't be moved ...
It works quite well with CS, so... Is it just me having a problem or is it the ESF spectator mod which doesn't work with HLTV ?
What can I do to fix this bug ?
The only way I found to make movies is having a friend spectating and recording but that quite sucks...

Again, thank you for all your amazing work...

Best answers
Are you forcing hltv? Via commands? Or... trying to use the more "authentic" hltv that is common in CS?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it seems like its not working. I tryed it a few times aswell.

Best answers
Yeah yeah yeah Fraps... I know it.
You can't chose the view with Fraps, you're just recording what is on your screen...
With a HLTVdemo, you can move on the map, see things with a certain angle, record em...
If you doesn't like the record you made you just have to play the hltvdemo again and to make another record. That helps a lot making amazing movies...
So... yeah I would like it in 1.3 !!! ( still, is there a way to make HLTV work in ESF 1.2.3 ? )

Best answers
I got no answers!!! :(

Basically.... if you're using the commands to force it.. That's your problem, it's extremely glitchy by default. You really need a third party to do it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom