✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you tell us who Bob is again?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleve it is someone Who thinks his name is insulting i think its hlev not to sure but his name is bob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not Mous4u. There's a new Bob. And to answer your philosophical question: What's the point of any thread?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, everyone likes phoboboboboboboboboobbobobobobs, in Bob's case... asdaiehfiuohiuhaiuhiuhuit. We're working on helping Bob, though!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK guys knoick it off.

We didnt let it slide with Mous and if hlev complains we wont let it slide for him eather >.>

Serriously grow up.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OK guys knoick it off.

We didnt let it slide with Mous and if hlev complains we wont let it slide for him eather >.>

Serriously grow up.
What he said. Remember that you agreed to the rules, thus let me remind you:

Respect
First and foremost, we do not tolerate any kind of disrespect to other users. Do not flame, spam, racially or religiously slur, attack, or swear on the forums, or it will result in disciplinary action being taken against you. Attempts at shrouding disrespect under needless cynicism or sarcasm will not be tolerated, either. This is our golden rule, if all else fails, respect the other users. Note that the forum staff reserves the right to decide what does and does not count as disrespect and that they constitute the final say in that department. If they are in agreement that your actions were disrespectful, you will be disciplined accordingly. You will, however, be allowed to contact an administrator for clarification.
~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom