โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
D) Use item

sounds fun

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, mf29, you've got something great going there, we're very active, so you have to hurry with your story til we go sleep, LOL

I also go for "use item".

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You use an item on the hand, You enventually find out that the item in your pocket is a pencil, You stab the big hand and the hand gets bigger unfortunatly.
You see a shard of glass piercing the ground infront of you . The ground splits into two. You fall into crack and a shower of shards comes flying yor way, they miss you and the crack is closing up. You see the blue haired girl laughing at you and shooting a ball of fire. You get caught of fire and then you get knocked through a doorframe and wake up.

You wake up in your bed, it looks like everyone went to bed. You check your clock and it is 3:15AM. You are scared to go back to bed.

What do you do to occupy yourself until morning?

A) Go back to sleep and Man-it-out

B) Play Video games

C) Spray whip cream on your brother while he is asleep

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
C) Spray whip cream on your brother while he is asleep

Nothing like the old whip cream eh??

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You go into the kitchen to get some whip cream. You walk back up stairs and see your brother sleeping. When you open the door, out of suprisement your brother wakes up and says what are you doing in my room. You hide the can behind your back as fast as you can. Your brother asks what was the item behind your back. You said I don't know. He gets and and takes the whip cream from behind your back. He smiles and starts shaking the can. He starts to spray you with the can, you look like a snowman afterwards.

After you take a shower it appears to be morning in a flash. Once you get ready you head onto school. Venessa asks you if you are going to tryout for the baseball team.

You say...

A) Yeah, that might be fun

B) Nah, I don't like baseball

C) Do you think I should?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Too many complications already, lets make it simple and say:

B) Nah, I don't like baseball

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Venessa is suprised and suggests that you should join the team, she said it would make her happy.

You say...

A) Sorry...I just not joining weather you like it or not

B) Ahh ok, I'll do it for you

C) I dont care about making you happy, Im not joining

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
B) Ahh ok, I'll do it for you

Persistant eh?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Venessa says okay great, Mitchell comes up to you and says what're you guys talking about, You tell him that you are trying out for the Baseball team, Mitchell said he's trying out too, and said he could hit more balls then you could.

You say..

A) Hehe, very funny

B) Not even in your dreams man

C) Yeah we'll see

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
C) Yeah we'll see

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the school's famous jocks come walking down the hall, unfortunaly he over hears Fredric's and Mitchell's conversation, He come and says "You guys are trying out? You guys are puny"., Mitchell starts to get upset, Fredric says...

A) Ya think so eh?

B) STFU and get outta my face

C) Keep quiet

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
A) Ya think so eh?

All these options looks like someone is going to get pwnd.. hard..

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
"Ya think so eh?". Fredric replied. Jock: Ohh a smart mouth huh? Let's see how smart you are when it comes to the field, me and you, home run derby, after school, 4:30.Fredric accepted his challenge. Mitchell tells you good luck then you are off to class. When you sit down Venessa asks why you were late to class, you told her you had buisness to settle. By the time it was 4:25, Fredric was worried about the Home Run Derby and almost chickened out. At 4:30 Fredric came to the field. The jock was standing in the Dugout with a bat in his hand. He brings out his friend who is a very popular pitcher, for the baseball team, he throws about 90 mpr the jock tells you. You and him go out to the field and you see Mitchell who tells you he is going to watch. You and the Jock flip a coin to see who goes first, you called heads, it was heads. Right when you are about to bat, your brother comes running and tells you that tryouts start at 5:00 and you better get ready. What do you do?

A) Skip tryouts and complete the Home Run Derby

B) Forefit the bet, and go home and get ready for tryouts

C) Make a deal with the Jock that the Derby ends at 4:45

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
C) Make a deal with the Jock that the Derby ends at 4:45

Best of both worlds, although that almost always leads to disaster.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The Jock says ok, so be it. The first one to bat is you. You come up to the plate. The Jock's friend winds up the ball, and throws, you get a strike. You start to worry. He throws the ball again, you strike. He throws the ball once again, you hit the ball, but it was a grounder. By then it's 4:35. The Jock steps up to the plate. He hit 2 of the 3 balls, out of the field. By then it's 4:40, You hit 1 homerun and the next you hit another one. By then it's 2 to 2. 4:45 comes up, The Jock tells you it's a draw, and he wishes you best on the tryouts. When you get to the tryouts, you appear at 5:10. The coach says, why were you late son?
You say...

A) I had to finish a bet

B) Sorry

C) Why do you care coach?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
B) Sorry

keep it simple..

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry for being late coaches like that

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry guys, needed time to think up another response.

"Sorry ain't good enough son.", He told Fredric, I hope you ain't like this when it comes to showing up in practices. The coach lines all the rookies up in a line, and says if you can hit 3 balls in a row, and catch 10 out feilding balls, that you will join the team. 11/20 people made the team, Mitchell and Fredric was included in that amount. After try outs Fredric goes home and tells him mother that he made try outs. She ask's " What made you wan't to join the Baseball team"?

A) I did it for a girl, she's cute.

B) Im good at Baseball.

C) Because I wanna be popular.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
A) I did it for a girl, she's cute. She wants to have my babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom