High-Poly Model (not for kids under 16 years)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
What nudity is there? i see no nudity, so how can this be for people older than 16?
oh gimme a break u opened this thread to see nudity? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he simply means that Tryforce may have overdone the warning . . . so far.

Best answers
It's 18 and over for nudity here....
anyways I think it looks pretty good just add a some more detail on the hair. I know its still a WIP so you cant really crit but I'd say it looks pretty good. It might just be from the angle of the picture but it looks like her nose is kinda flat or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks ok I guess... But what look are you going for?

The curves of a human IS NOT that smooth unless it has allot of bodyfat wich is doesn't.

Do what Axe dude said...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O RLY!?

redone a human face -.-"

Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I think he simply means that Tryforce may have overdone the warning . . . so far.
Well, yeah, thats what i meant. It said not for people under sixteen so i just naturally figured it was nudity or language, but i come here and find nothing. Thats all i was asking.

Shady d- I didnt open this for the nudity (even though there isnt any), I just opened it because of the title of the thread, seemed interesting. And im not a perv looking for naked gaming characters or whatever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
O RLY!?

redone a human face -.-"
Are you going for a cartoon look? Idk what you're going for so It is hard to crit. If you're going for a humanistic look, you're way off. Try looking at this tutorial, it really helped me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The legs look pretty good, but everything from the waist up is borked.
The ribs don't extend so far out over the stomach, the chest muscles have no definition and don't merge into the arms, and the face with meshsmooth applied looks really . . . odd.

If you could post the side, front, and back views of the model (unmeshsmoothed, with wires), we can help you with drawovers and show you where you could correct polyflow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom