hiding pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
32 votes pro :)
8 votes contra :S

question to the esf-team
will this suggestion be in one of the next releases (not the next) :confused:

Best answers
Sorry for the late reply, but I meant 5 people now took part of your poll (since I voted YES). There are more replies now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the idea will make it into esf...

Best answers
Even ESF needs the little things to make ESF of perfection. The little things in dbz is useful in ESF...gotta understand that =) great idea Fire

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
REply to a age old post...

someone said something like "if u do that it will just turn into a weapon=mod taht lets u fly" or something...

but thats what i see esf as, a game when u can fly and shoot, and repeat... its a good game, but as dbz mods go its not really that great, i think dmz is better since, even if its VERY buggy, the dmz team has got the feel of dbz right, esf has not, dont get me wrong, i like esf alot still... but anyways...

38 to 5 votes or whatever it is, i still say its a idea thats kinda pointless and does not help much. esf is a point and shoot game, not a think about it all day while i find someone who i can kill easyly game ;/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*takes off striding boots*

*puts on kick Akuma in the teeth boots"

Exsqueeze me? What version is this? Have you played the beta? Do you know how the ESF finished game will stack up to DMZ? No. Thank you.

*kicks Akuma in the teeth*

:D
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cry: i was TALKING ABOUT THE ONE NOW im sure the beta will be different

:S

/me smacks cuc with the fish in his sig

grrrrrrrrrrrrr:devil:

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
yea
ummm mega, post some more next time oki.......

well i think that the hiding PL whould be SO COOL, but i dont think that they ever will make it, to difficult to make,......put if you want it, then make it yourself :p

:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SwordMaster

well i think that the hiding PL whould be SO COOL, but i dont think that they ever will make it, to difficult to make,......put if you want it, then make it yourself :p

:laff:
what´s so difficult about it?
isn´t it like the boost-key now? just the other way round

Best answers
IDEA: y dont the scouters sense higher pl's from further away, and lower pl's from a lesser distance?

oh and i think esf is gonna be heaps better than dmz...
bigger levels, scouters, keep up the good work :]

Best answers
Hiding pl would be very useful for people who want to do a sneak attack and not be found on scout such as-Me hiding somewhere or behind a wall and peak over to get good veiw at that high pl mofo then when hes not close to where I am and he has his back turned charge up beam or go melee at him or have time to transform:)

Best answers
0h man,
This is a very old tread, somebody PLEASE close it... 5 more treads like this... :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom