hiding pl

Best answers
Yes, energy suppressing would be a nice feature. As said, it would add to the strategy in the game. (You could even ()wn with Krillen! 8)) But like Cucumba said, scouters only go so far and with huge maps it shouldn't be too big a problem.

Any news on when the ESF beta is coming out? I played DMZ on the weekend and it's got me hooked until ESF makes something as good or better :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Any news on when the ESF beta is coming out? I played DMZ on the weekend and it's got me hooked until ESF makes something as good or better :)
shame on you! ;(

@Cucumba
basically you´re right, beside the case i have to escape from an enemy

Best answers
The difference between beeing lost by a scouter and hiding from a scouter is, that it doesn't happen when you need it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah right
everytime you think you´re save, your enemy suddenly turns around and shoot an attack right between your eyes

Best answers
exactly. You could easily charge an attack looking right away from your target. If you have finished charging you turn around and nobody would have thought you would shoot at this guy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be more fun to hide right by your strongest enemy as cell often did

Best answers
Indeed. This would be great fun. Let's see what happens... (I bet they won't make it at all :()

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
it would be more fun to hide right by your strongest enemy as cell often did
Cell did this because he had to gain more power before battling Piccolo and the others. Such a situation won't ever be in ESF, because you can't charge while hiding PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not quite right
if you shut off fly, you slowly regain ki.

Best answers
I say yes, there are times when you need to get right next to an enemy. Think about capture the dragonballs. This way, weak players could still have a chance by sneaking around and grabbing dragonballs. Can you imagine what would've happened on Namek if Krillin & Gohan couldn't push their powers down?

And it's not just for dragon balls either. This will also let you sneak up to a bag of sensu beans, or escape from someone by dropping into a ditch, rather than having to keep teleporting away and hoping they slow down for some reason.

Plus, there'd be few things more satisfying than dropping your PL, going up to the second strongest guy on the server, and suddenly powering up and PSing him to pieces. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Forsaken One
ESF should be more than a kill and be killed mod.
that was my thought
i´m happy someone think like me
even if it´s a noob :D

Best answers
Next you'll be asking if they could make the scouter blow up if the person has a really high PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why should I ask for such a stupid thing? :S
this wouldn´t make any sense to me, because you can´t register an enemys ki without scouter!

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980

that was my thought
i´m happy someone think like me
even if it´s a noob :D
Noob to the forum, not the game. I played since last year, but i rarelly participate in forum cause rare are the mods that worth the time to be continued, but EFS is one that surely should.

Best answers
pl hidein = :D

they shuld put that in ....

IT defenetly would be a new tactic!!! and a pritty darn cool one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom