hiding pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about the idea, that you can hide your pl?
also take a look in the "battle damage" thread, where the idea was born.

Best answers
I dont't think this is a good idea. It would just be more work for the programmers. There is no use for such stuff. Cause if you hide your PL, you couldn't fly and couldn't do any energy-attack, so the only attack you could do would be the meelee, and so nobody would use it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somehow you´re right, but it´s used in the anime to foul the scouters, so why don´t use it in esf to hide from enemies? especially from strong enemies that attack only weak players

Best answers
Well, I understand that there are reasons to make it so, but I still think it's more work than effect. And: If you hide, you can't fight. This has two disadvantages: 1) If you get attacked, you can't defend yourself adn 2) What do you play for, if you just sit around doing nothing? :p

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Well, I understand that there are reasons to make it so, but I still think it's more work than effect. And: If you hide, you can't fight. This has two disadvantages: 1) If you get attacked, you can't defend yourself adn 2) What do you play for, if you just sit around doing nothing? :p

yea.....thats pretty bad..

IF they make it, then you should get inviseble, or just get littlle/black!

But the idea in it self s***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.)you can power up, just before you´re attacked and your enemie don´t know, if he chose the right victom :devil
2.)you can regenerate health and ki, eat a bean, search the right position for your new attack,...
it has more tactical advantages
would you play cs, if everyone has a radar with your position, your health and your weapon(enemy-team, i mean)?
ok you can play esf like q3, just kill until you´re killed, but that´s boring and esf would be nothing more than a weapon-mod, which enables you to fly

Best answers
Quite a new point of view for me... From this it makes sense! I think you're right: It would be nice. But still I don't think they'll make it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if they make it, it won´t be in the next release :(
just a idea to think about ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but not good enough to make more than 4 people take part in my poll ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
what about the idea, that you can hide your pl?
also take a look in the "battle damage" thread, where the idea was born.
crudy idea really..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
I guess it is curdy, because of these reasons I mentioned at the top ;)
yep, thats why i did not put my reasons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@akuma:
Originally posted by Firefly1980
would you play cs, if everyone has a radar with your position, your health and your weapon(enemy-team, i mean)?
ok you can play esf like q3, just kill until you´re killed, but that´s boring and esf would be nothing more than a weapon-mod, which enables you to fly
thats my opinion
have you thought about that?

Best answers
Yes, I know, this post is for akuma, but I want to understand it, too. So: have we ever thought about that in what link to this? Or what? :cool:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is not neccesary. You can still lose people with the scouter. It only tracks on one 360° axis (top down), and these new maps are quite huge. The scouter also has a limited range. A hide function isn't neccesary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom