Hideous DBZ Action Figures

Orz

Best answers
These are the "Secret Saiyan Warriors" (I'm not making that up), and they're a little figurine who fits inside a larger, hilariously bad transformed figurine. They're amazingly accurate and detailed, too!

Gohan makes me think of a SSJ version of Fat Buu...

Check out the expression on Secret Saiyan Majin Vegeta's face. He's so scary!

This isn't SSJ3 Goku, even though it was supposed
to be. Scroll down to see photographic evidence of
this shocking conspiracy!

Sorry for that one, female Trunks fans.

Aren't they great? Don't you just want to collect them all? Go Secret Saiyan Warriors! Fight evil! We believe in you!

Best answers
omfg, they will try and make money any way they can wont they! Lol, SSJ3 goku must have had a haircut or something! And ssj gohan has been eating too many pies... same with ssj trunks. Vegeta just looks scary, like his neck is gone or something.

BTW, where'd you get those pics? You didnt buy the dolls did u??

Best answers
I don't think that is SSJ3 Goku. I have seen these at my local geek card shop and I have to agree. They look extremely retarded. What they need to do is leave the current maker of the action figures and have Jakks Pacific make action figures for them.

Edit: Just read on Jakks Pacific website that they will be making new DB, DBZ, and DBGT action figures for the next 3 years.

Orz

Best answers
Me, buy those? I'd have to be blind and crazy at the same time to do that. :)

I'd include the link to the webpage that I got the information from, but that could be considered advertising. So you'll just have to search out the Secret Saiyan Warriors yourself, as unfortunately they're all too real (and yes, that's supposed to be SSJ3 Goku...)

Best answers
No, you are wrong on the SSJ3 Goku. Here is the SSJ Goku

and the SSJ3

you can clearly see the difference between the hair

Orz

Best answers

It clearly isn't SSJ3 Goku, but the manufacturers for some reason think otherwise. Strange, isn't it?

Best answers
now you MUST have bought them! You have their cases!!

Best answers
Perhaps the site you got your pics from made a mistake. It happens ya know. DUH!!! The pics I got are from the Official Store of FUNimation

Orz

Best answers
Heh, that's my entire POINT - that the people who supply them have no idea which characters they're using. Possibly that's why they look so bad.

Edit: I edited the original as a compromise :)

Best answers
I must not have gotten your point then. Oh well. I still agree they look retarded.

Best answers
DBZ is Jam-mutha****ing-packed with fantastic marketing opportunities, and this is all they can make?? Pathetic.

How about a blunt replica of Trunks' sword, complete with the back sling thing?
How about some dragonballs that glow when brought within a certain range of each other?
How about Goku's famous fighting costume?
How about that crazy extendable pole of his?
How about well-made dolls that repeat certain lines from the series?
How about a Dragonball Radar that randomly bleeps in certain directions and sends 100s of kids into the wilderness to starve in only a few months?

I know i'm sold! ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by Hostile
a Dragonball Radar that randomly bleeps in certain directions and sends 100s of kids into the wilderness to starve in only a few months?
ROFLMAO!!! That's a good one. One time I found a set of wrist things that when you put your hands together in the Kamehameha position Goku would say "Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Haaaa" and it would do the beam sound

Edit: Found a pic

Best answers
Oh yeah, that's definately a winner :D maybe Vegeta gloves that do the same thing with gallit gun?

yay Goku mask! :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Orz

Possible cast for the Live Action Movie?
It's really sad when Funi stoops so low to start selling costumes of the characters. Especially with that goofy looking hair.

Best answers
Ugh, that is so retarded....
They really do anything to get a pack of dollars and a drip of glory, funny thing is, they didn't even create DBZ.
And they try to wrestle everything into their way.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Orz

Possible cast for the Live Action Movie?
This is why I hate kids under the age of 10, they look stupid in everything, and they get used by everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They kick ass! gotta love em
No... Their retarded... and screwed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom