hidding ur pl

Best answers
there should be a vottun 2 lower and rasie ur pl so u can be less notice about by scooters.

Best answers
I think lots of people have said this before....but your right, there should be.

Best answers
this have been sujest a lot of time b4 ... anyway, the map are not big enough for hiding i dont think they will put this in future version, but we can hope for it :yes:

Best answers
yea i just wornind b\c i try 2 hide 2 get a sensu bean and they use the rader. and beam me. btw im not that cheap im just saying

Best answers
In the game you cant sens powers you have only your radar, if you wanna hide, get behind something, radar has "line of sight", besides if you disapear you ki (while somebody is seeing you) and go hide is the same without disapearing your ki.

Another things, in the show, remember those larger charges , those AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, why you want to lower you pl if then you must be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh for 2 LLLOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG MINUTES

Best answers
Originally posted by Yedi
In the game you cant sens powers you have only your radar, if you wanna hide, get behind something, radar has "line of sight", besides if you disapear you ki (while somebody is seeing you) and go hide is the same without disapearing your ki.

Another things, in the show, remember those larger charges , those AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, why you want to lower you pl if then you must be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh for 2 LLLOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG MINUTES
Hmmm, I also remember gohan hiding his power and then going balistic, it was a good sneak attack. I think this is a good idea.

Best answers
yeah i think it would be a good idea too. but your performance should be directly affected by how low you make your PL. And if you were ascended, lowering your PL too much descends you.

I think it would be a good idea because you could lower your PL to take on a weaker player and if they are a better fighter than you realized you could BANG increase your PL up to max and get a bit of suprise over them! If you beat someone while you're at a lower PL, you get more PL increase than what you would get with a high PL. So you could remain at a low PL while GAINING PL. Some high PL person might see your low (hidden) PL and decide you are easy pickings and so you BANG up your PL to be as much as theirs or even more.

Best answers
and i think it should be implemented as +command -command

so that you dont just have "hiding PL ON" "hiding PL OFF". YOu should be able ot pick exactly at what PL you are at. You should have to stop moving to raise your PL, and maybe to lower it as well. Leaving you a bit vunerable while doing it.

If it was made as a toggle function (lower PL ON/OFF) people could script cheat it. They could swoop at max PL, have their primary fire aliased to also drop their PL first before attacking. So they would move at max speed and only hit at lowered PL - getting more PL increase. Maybe it could be made so you have to actually stop moving for the PL changes to occur and not the PL changes make you stop moving. Actually, either way would stop swoop/script cheaters in this case. But im sure scripters could cheat this feature if it was only a toggle thing.

Best answers
yea i agree with that nice idea. and when u have it toggled on u just have a key binded so that u just hold and it grauly goes down and up again. and have a .wav file for yelling when it goes bck up or down somthink like that.

Best answers
yeah but you can geuss if the pl is a bit right cause of the kills he made
but except for that .. it's a great idea !

Best answers
Still you should not be able to use it for longer than three secs, cause this would unbalance the game (camping!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is really no need for this at all.. the maps aren't big enough to really hide, there aren't 40 islands around like in the series... and even if ou did lower your pl, you would still show up on the radar.. just a smaller dot. This would be a waste of coding, plus this game is supposed to be a fast paced fighting game.. even if they could modify everything so that lowering your pl succesfully hides you from your opponent, it's going to make the game turn in the opposite direction of what it's currently going in.

Best answers
Not if it would be done like I'd like it to be:
.) You do NOT show up on the radar when hiding
.) You could use it combined with solar flare/burning attack. You blind the enemy and hide above/below/behind him and attack from there

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
There is really no need for this at all.. the maps aren't big enough to really hide, there aren't 40 islands around like in the series...
Umm, thats the point. THIS would hide you from radar, and you could just stay behind someone and hit them. And i like ssj piccolos idea, b/c this would be a good opportunity for camping, and a 3 second limit would stop this.

Best answers
Thanks, you are the first one to take notice of my idea ;)
Anyways, there could be some fourth bar that indicates how much "hiding-ability" you have left (if full, this bar could disappear, because the HUD would be pretty full soon otherwise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom