Hidden Energy (I Know, I know, this one is good.)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK. I know how many people have suggested this before with crappy results, but i have been thinking this over a week.

Here's how it goes. Lets say you're Goku. You wanna go SSJ quick, so you are PL hungry. Most people usually have their radars on, so if you attack from behind, u wont succeed. Also, you just joined the server and you aren't a match for the big guys. There should be a technique you can use that hides your Power. Then, you will disappear from the radar. A bar similar to the PS bar appears. Basing on your PL (Higher gets less time) it gives you a certain amount of time in which it goes down on a set speed rate (again, based on your PL). If you swoop, charge, charge an attack, or anything, the bar drains faster, temporarily. This gives you a quick chance to attack without being noticed. You could have weaker guys have this ability only, to balance the game a bit.

Best answers
Uhhhhhh, I don't see the point. I only see people abusing it. If you attack quikly they won't beable to see you on the radar since they is only a certain range on it. All you have to do is attack fast and then you'll hit them. Or collect the dragonballs and make the wish and selece freindship. Then you'll dissappear from the radar for 30 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Major Goober u seem to disaproove of everything.......
Ok this would work but it has to be modified from what your saying i gotta think tho.....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the point of it either, most good players dont depend on their radar. Only time i really use my radar is when I'm blinded, elsewise i can do without it.
Disappearing from the radar wont give you much of an advantage.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ isn't really about stealth, it's about knowing where your opponent is and countering his moves with your own. I wouldn't mind an ability to 'power down' personally, just for kicks, but just hiding yourself from radar doesn't really excite me. People would just use it to charge up kames in the corner of the map where they'd be hard to spot.

Best answers
Its been suggested and, well, I didn't want to tell anyone, but its been DENIED.

ESF is about action, not sneaking around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's make a book with this suggestion

I've to agree joe ... radar it almost useless in such a fast game like ESF ... if you move all the time (as you should), the possibility to being beamed from back is pretty low ... increase you mouse sensitivity and turn around quickly you see your back ...

DBZ: you could NOT hide from the scouter ... you could manipulate the PL it shows ... but you could not hide from it ...

Wish -> friendship
erm ... yes ... hm ... hard to explain ... just .. [size=+2]NO[/size]
friendship adds a wishpoint for your team ... nothing more, nothing less

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom