hi ps2 dbz game

Best answers
I just wanted to know what do people think about the ps2 dbz and how i should up been or improved ments they ccould of did using the ps2. I know some one maybe asked this before but i am new so i don't know. I think game play is the ps2 dbz game should of been fast like zoe 2.

Best answers
i think if understanded you correctly my answer would be,add some secret characters...and um maybe some super secret capsules...if were talkin budokai...

Best answers
yea mybad i was half sleep when i wrote that. I would make it fast like zoe 2 and have some elements esf has not with single player mods. Maybe a rpg. I will also put gt people in there with ssj3 tranfomaitons and ssj4 and ape it will be great. Why ccan't they make a dbz game like that for console. are they not listen to us. I would like to see one dbz game that was rated a 10. budokai was a start but it only got like a 6 and it could of been alot better. I mean come on we have a ps2 all that power. What kind of dbz ya'll think they should make on the ps2?

Best answers
yea i would like that alot or just make a game like esf with some rpg elments in the mix. I mean it shouldn't be to hard they got ps2. Can someone tell me why people can make games like esf on console or any kind of mod on consoles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they never do the buu saga its too long

Best answers
Budoki was ok, it seems like it was something to keep the fans happy with a new game or hell I dont know. It wasnt bad but could had been better, like yeah going farther into the story with more transformations more characters yadda yadda. They should make them like DBZ: Legends from the PlayStation. It was pretty much perfect the fighting style what have you also at least it went all the way to the end were they kill Kid Buu for good. Just to bad it was in just japanese *snaps fingers*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They should make them like DBZ: Legends from the PlayStation. It was pretty much perfect the fighting style.
yea DragonBall Z Legends is a game to remember, I remember playing it several yrs ago. But sad thing is i beat it on the same day i got it..the game was very easy.

Best answers
Dbz legends nerver played it but is it that game that looks like paper that gamespot gave a 1.2 if it is it might have a good story but it prob looks really really bad if it got a 1.2. But hey it could be a good game. Did inforgrams make it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, Bandai Made the game i think, check www.ebay.com
People still sell the game yet you have to buy the PS mod chip to play it, since its an import.I really wished FUNimation dubbed the game awhile back. I'm guessing FUNimation will dub and import it too, as they did Ultimate Battle 22.Hoping they will do the same for Dragonball GT Final bout

Best answers
I think they should add Chi-Chi and Bulma Chi-Chi's ultimate attack should be a cool kamehameha and Bulmas should be a Final Flash....heh wow im tired im just gonna go and get a coke or somt..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Best answers
Originally posted by Legionz
No, Bandai Made the game i think, check www.ebay.com
People still sell the game yet you have to buy the PS mod chip to play it, since its an import.I really wished FUNimation dubbed the game awhile back. I'm guessing FUNimation will dub and import it too, as they did Ultimate Battle 22.Hoping they will do the same for Dragonball GT Final bout
I have Dbz legends (they sell it((they sell all 3 dbz games here))by hundreds here in puerto rico) DO NOT BY A MOD CHIP

it can either:

1.permenately damage your psx
2.cost alot of money

just download a psx emulator and play your BOUGHT dbz game on your pc.if your pc is not powerfull enought to play them then just buy the mod chip.(i talk from expiriance)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a bad game, it is fun vs mode, for awhile, but gets very boring very fast, and also its way to easy to complete *runs off back to Dead or alive 2*

Best answers
If someone can can ya'll put a pic of dbz lengends so i can see it cause i nerver saw if before. Who u think mad the best dbz games. I liked the ones for super nes and u can download them now but u got to del in 24 hours but who does that lol but what is the best dbz game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
best dbz game i that i have played wood be Dragonball GT Final bout but i have not yet played the one for the ps2 yet im buying my ps2 back may the 15 soo i hope it's fun

Best answers
Itt will be fun to play the ps2 verson of dbz but i think it is best to have a friend to play with cause the story mode is not that long

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
is ther any type of PowerStruggleing in budaki ?

Best answers
Yea i thnk so i kind of forgot, buy it and see. I might cause most dbz games has power struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom