Before you start asking for how to play this game, check out these manuals:A little about us.
Earth's Special Forces, also known as ESF is a half-life modification based on the hit anime series, Dragonball Z. The mod includes nine of your favorite characters who are able to duke it out using numerous beam attacks as well as close hand to hand combat. ESF mixes both elements to bring players intense fast paced with a twist of strategy. Each character is geared towards a different style of play. Some are meant to mainly use energy attacks, while others have the advantage in melee fights.
No matter what style of fighting you like to use, esf has a way to accomadate you.
ESF has been in the making for the better part of three years. The team continuely tries to push the half-life engine to it's limits in order to produce the most playably accurate Dragonball Z game around.
What do I need to play?
1. A decent computer and connection to play on (duh!)
2. A purchased copy of half-life, Counter-Strike, or DOD
3. The latest version of ESF (avaiable in the file section of the site.
This is confusing. How the hell do I play? More information is available in our manual. This will offer a complete guide to ESF.
ESF Beta 1.2.1 Manual
Where can I get help?
There are a couple common places for people to get help with ESF.
1. Register on the forum and ask about your problem in our help section. Also be sure to read the stickies to find solutions to common problems.
2. Grab a copy of mIRC, join irc.gamesurge.net, and visit our #esf-help room.