Hi guys =) Could use advice

Best answers
Sup mates =). Im not sure whether im posting in the right thread, but... this IS art/help related. its actually not that serious, but, can someone tell me how some ppl make their sig backgrounds. What I mean is... the fragmented/glass/abstract/colour light thing :p LOL... I've seen most of the ppl in this forum (and others) use these cool abstract effects.

So my Questions are...
1) How do you do it?
2. can it be done in Photoshop (I only have that)
3. are they made from brushes?

Well, thats that :p... I just wanted to know for a long time now. Anyways, thanks esf Community !

Best answers
I use photoshop. What I use are my own custom brushes and blending effects mostly.
It's my understanding some people use pen tool, which I'm not all that sure how works. I have yet to experiment more with them.
Also some download brushes for they're signatures, there are alot of nice brushes to download. For that you could check this thread out, maybe you find something useful http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=47524
I recomend however not taking credit for brushes that you didnt make yourself.

Best answers
alright, thanks alot man =) I'll try it out soon =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
alright, thanks alot man =) I'll try it out soon =)
Just so you know. Rayna's not a man. Thought I'd give you some enlightenment.

And I guess I'll add this part just so I stay ontopic and don't get a warning from mean people like Pain.(stay away from him btw, he's warned me 5 times in 3 minutes)

www.good-tutorials.com is a good place for all your photoshop needs

Best answers
lol, thanks again =)... and for the advice of Pain =P lol... I'll check it out. And Rayna, sorry for calling you a man =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom