Hey!? What did ya do with ESF? Oh man...

Did it reach your expectations?

• Nevermind!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost...

• Yes!

• Sure, of course!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guess what guys. I don't like it either. And I haven't even played it. Why? Because it doesn't interest me. So you can take your insults and bring them to me. I assure you, you insult anyone for saying they don't like it and you will get in serious trouble. People can have different opinions you know...

I am serious.

Best answers
I love ESF but the attack melee is difficult! i thing it must become better! than is ESF better too! ! :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My assumption is the reason he doesn't like melee is because he can't do it. It is something new, and different from any other game. But it is extremely cool once you get the hang of it.

My advice, just keep practicing and you will get better. You can't expect to be awesome the first day.

And as for the beta on a whole. It's fantastic. The trans are awesome, the blasts are perfect. The whole game is just great. Awesome job guys.

Best answers
guys dont flame him because thats his opionion, no1 elses but his, that is what the fourms are for, no? If he doesnt like it good for him , some ppl like it some ppl dont, opions are like arseholes , every1 has 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its freaking hard if both are swooping like hell but I like it. Especially if the other 'travels' just enought for your swoop burst to come at him again. :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember all you guys *****ing about alpha "Its to slow blah blah blah" Now when you try beta and its too fast its like "Its too fast I can't kill anyone" Cry me a ****in river ok we did exactly what you guys askd for and this is how it turned out.

Best answers
it has been mentioned many times....And even the staff have noted that MELEE TAKES SOME TIME TO GET USED TOO!!!!! So sorry u dont have the patience to work at it. GL in life.....but most likely u will fail cause of your piss poor attitude

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Phobius
I remember all you guys *****ing about alpha "Its to slow blah blah blah" Now when you try beta and its too fast its like "Its too fast I can't kill anyone" Cry me a ****in river ok we did exactly what you guys askd for and this is how it turned out.
He just pwned the n00bs.

I wnat the game cause I NEED IT but my comp sucks and I can't find nayone with XP stupid friends not having what I need heh

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by nark
it has been mentioned many times....And even the staff have noted that MELEE TAKES SOME TIME TO GET USED TOO!!!!! So sorry u dont have the patience to work at it. GL in life.....but most likely u will fail cause of your piss poor attitude
Amen man, amen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of excessive flaming, this post has been...

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom