hey, is Trunks too sucky?

Best answers
Why does trunks look like hes trying to take a $hit when he first transforms?

Sig by ryoko tell me and ryoko what ya think plz!

Best answers
maybe because he is. and he gets so frustrated he pops his top....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find I play as Trunks quite a bit, and I find him to be a well designed character. I manage to get my Burning Attack strong enough to kill, and Finishing Buster has always been one of my fav moves.

Other than that, I am usually Piccolo or Krillin.

Best answers
He looks like hes taking a **** because the first time he tranformed in the trunks special he transformed because gohan dies and he fell to the ground and started basically crying over him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks does not seem as good as the others because he doesnt have his sword which was ment to be his strongest weapon and best thing about him

so u cant judge him untill he gets his good old sword in

Best answers
yeah but how funny was it when he diced freiza. LOL everyone else spent ages on namek trying to take him (and it took like 2 weeks for a dam planet to blow) and here comes trunks, slice, dice and BOOM. One of the funniest things ive seen in DBZ.

i reacon in futer releases trunks should have his sword but it should be easy to block like the current melee. hold block and they catch the sword, possibly knock it away??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah make a sword for Trunks.And if u can plzz do a map with a Z-Sword tha can be taken by any char it would be sooo cool :D

Best answers
I've seen people play Trunks and I think he is pretty good. (got my ass whoop by him:fight: ) You justed have to know how to use him buddy;D

Best answers
in one of the releases of bfp trunks uses his sword as melee and it was pretty cool. maybe in another release like beta 2 u can have like a super melee move for each char that would charge like a beam but u'd need to have a lock on them and be cloe or w/e then let all hell break lose. Like have trunks do some crazy slashing combo like he did wen he owned freeza. goku could have a cool instant transmission melee combo... etc kinda like a finisher move

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
in one of the releases of bfp trunks uses his sword as melee and it was pretty cool. maybe in another release like beta 2 u can have like a super melee move for each char that would charge like a beam but u'd need to have a lock on them and be cloe or w/e then let all hell break lose. Like have trunks do some crazy slashing combo like he did wen he owned freeza. goku could have a cool instant transmission melee combo... etc kinda like a finisher move
I believe it was ebfp. (English Bid for Power)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom