hey guys

Best answers
i just got my senior picture back from the photography studio. They've actually been ready for a long time, but I was lazy and never paid the rest of the money so they held onto my pictures :( Anyway I'm pretty impressed at how well it came out. :D I wanted to make mine a little different from the rest so I added a little personal touch ;)

What do you guys think?

lol jk i found this pic on digg lmao

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks like Spunky.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're too cool for school. I mean like, literally, since that's not you. You must have told someone else to go in your stead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nintendo much?

I dunno doesn't seem too special to me. If you had a bowser hat that would be special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gamecube shirt on a GBA? Blasphemy!

Best answers
Hello my ESF denizens. Once again thank you for those who have voted me in and thank you all of the leaders of the Europeaon Union for really kissing my ass lately.

Anyways, it is on this day, making this internationally recorded statement explaining one of my main motivations for running for president.

The reason being, is that if this man:

would ever acquire any position of power and/or persuasion may greatly increase the chances of him breeding some day.

When I am sworn into office my first executive order will be the three thousand stimulus package reward to anyone who brings me the corpse of this person.

Thank you and God bless America!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom