Hey got a question?(esf team)

Best answers
You need to balance the game... i mean, vegeta is too powerfull, is easy to dodge but is too powerfull, and the final flash is really powefull, so how are u gonna balance the game whit characters like cell or krilin or frieza?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This mod is still in it's testing phases. It isn't done yet but they have assured us it will all work out in the end.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't worry about balance issues this early in the game. By the time they declare it finished, it should be pretty fair.

Thing that bugs me about people that complain about final flash being too strong..
it WAS a strong attack. It was stronger than the kamehameha, he pushed more energy into it.

But..that's kinda off topic.
Anyway..yeah, this mod's kinda like cheese or wine.
It can only get better with time.

Unless it takes the route of counter-strike, getting progressivly better, then dropping like a rock, picking up a bit, then falling back down.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont you think they will balance it
i think they know that he is unblananced
they are probally already working on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably already working on it, more like already got it balanced and alot more stuff implemented than we think because the speed of this team is fenomonal!!!!

BrunO

Best answers
well, thats the ting i love more of this team...when they post screenies in the new section :)

Best answers
I don't know..... I love DragonballZ so much. Vegeta is my favorite character.

When that guy starts going crazy, everybody knows what happens. Jesus, I start crying when I get Vegeta so powerful that he can dessimate half the map with his full power final flash.

PS: Vegeta has the coolest yell, there has to be something done with the yelling.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! (powering up) man that is so cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know if u ever have 2 vegetas at 9 mil power lvl and they power struggle for 5 mins the person that explodes there beam can desimate the whole pepper city map now thats freakin power buddy. i mean i was like whoa! my screen went yellow for like 30 secs

Best answers
I renember when two of my friends tried to do the same with big bangs.....poor...both died

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom