hey blade from the dev plz reply this

Best answers
when do you make a newer version of the bots they are okay but a bit weak i think it is a fine work 2/5 its ok but plz hurry up with the next version thx

Best answers
Use the BOTS topics in esf chat.
secondly thats not the real version the actual version is being released this week should be anyway.
the bot was on such high demand that he released a early alpha version if u would av read the dam topic.
mite be ok to say hurry up plz but i really do fink ur a bit stuipid and impatient to post something like this especially if theres a topic for it....

Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
secondly thats not the real version the actual version is being released this week should be anyway.
the bot was on such high demand that he released a early alpha version if u would av read the dam topic.
mite be ok to say hurry up plz but i really do fink ur a bit stuipid and impatient to post something like this especially if theres a topic for it....
Just because someone did not read a topic or might of actually skipped over it by mistake does not mean they are stupid or impatient. Sitting here flaming someone for that isnt exactly a nice thing to do to new people here. I deal with jerks enough as it is, now i have to see them on the esf forums.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONT NOT FLAME OTHER MEMBERS ON THESE FORUMS.

Best answers
not everybody has read all the topics.

there is an add on TV here in NZ which i think is rather aproptiate for the bots

'good things take time' dont rush the bots, we want quality (maybe you could release some versions for the impatient ones among us ;))

the fact that that quote is off a cheese add is irrelevant :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...thats not the real version the actual version is being released this week should be anyway...
Why do you keep saying that it's gonna be released this week? It'll be out round the same time that the first beta patch is released!

And Hsu, there wasn't any flaming going on... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom