Heres my baby.

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Do you even look at the specs I posted up? That bike could smoke just about every car. Given you might be dead before you get to the finish line. :devil:

I Mean it would be cool for Drag Racing and all, but On the Street for a Daily Drive?
It just dont look good :(

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
I Mean it would be cool for Drag Racing and all, but On the Street for a Daily Drive?
It just dont look good :(
dude like i would eyeball that bike till it's 100 miles away, that bike is sick.

if i saw somone driving that thing in daylight i would totaly jump the guy steel the bike and totaly take it to canada (where i live)

its the bike of the future but way too dam expensive

(i dont know a thing about cars and bikes but does it have gps, music, super hover ability, etc....
basicly can you fly in it??)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe nobody wants a Honda Civic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahahhaahhahahah thats a good one

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay all those are really cool.. But who among you can say you don't want one of those Beatles from the Italian Job? Be honest, the Beatles rock! (No pun intended.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>I love that motorcyle I think for racing is awesome but to hang around it would be embarrasing and kids would just want to ask for autographs but adults well think look at that idiot with his bike lol look at him he even has his @$$ there that is total emberrasing lol I think a CONCEP VIPER 2003 would be better ! or another SPORT CONCEPT CAR but the bike rocks for racing! Only proffesionals can handle it!:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so chances are u wont be buying any of this stuff so that doesnt mean awhole lot

and yes its from anubis

Best answers
Heres my ride

:devsmile:

(in case anyone gets offended... im just kidding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom