Here is my Vash Sig I promised..(A LOT BETTER!)

Best answers
Hey guys! Wel im really excited on this sig cuz i really really like it and i think i did a really good job on it. Took me a while but i got it to work realy well with the background. So here it is ladies and germs! :D :yes: Btw the text of my name is blended in really well with the bg too which was a suprise to me. I was like o_O So im open for critz. :D

Well i edited it so the pic is not that stretched out so much. :yes: Didnt think it was possible jk. heh.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty nice, but the vash pic looks kinda stretched...could be just me though o_O

Best answers
ya i had to stretch it out a bit cuz with it at a differ size seemed kinda skinny. I dunno it just didnt fit so i stretched it a bit to fit the sig right. I tried that bg with other images but it just didnt work. :S So i used this one cuz it looked really nice with the bg. Well thats what i thought.heh.

Best answers
actually thats how the pic is. Like i said i kinda stretched it out a bit. BUT thats how the pic was originaly. But if thats what i dont need to do...alrighty i wont do it again.

Best answers
hmmm 5/10 and I posted more becuz it says Message has to be 10 something more... I dunno :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think the vash pic is a little ugly, as it is out of proportion plus the colours on it are slightly bleached. Try running an image - adjustments - auto-levels on it to perk up the colour tones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not bad but.. it's kinda empty. The backround is also very plain. I think it could use a few more things. Like i said its good tho :yes:

Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
Well i think the vash pic is a little ugly, as it is out of proportion plus the colours on it are slightly bleached. Try running an image - adjustments - auto-levels on it to perk up the colour tones.
Rgr that 10-4 good buddy. :laff: :yes: Ill see if that works.

Best answers
Text doesnt show up well. It blends in. Whats the point in having text show up when you cant see it? :)

Try outlining the text and make the ripples less visible. Plus the color image really isn't looking good against that bg..

Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:

Ok i did what ya said. And it really perked them up heh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
m the pic is still too contrasty.
Try going to image - adjustments - brightness/contrast and bringing the brightness down a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom