Hercule Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should Mr.Satan Hercule be put into ESF?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• **** off | ::Z:: | Mr.Satan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Add Hurcule to esf so we can all do this to him...

Ok.. For sometime ive been playing this game, yet I really wanna see a Mr Satan model, If you add him, You can use the same stuff they use in DBZ Budokai, with the Jetpack and all. And for 1 of his attacks,
Hercule Miracle bomber- Charges at enemy hits them yet doesnt hurt them ur char will automatically , lol hit hercule in the face and he will go flying, its just like melee , but with Hercule..The words I quoted are TRUE, Mr. Hercule Satan must be put in the GAME! if anyone likes what I state please post, and vote, its a Simple YES or NO...

It will make the game hella funner,and funnier..

"eeeeeyyhahaahahaa < HA,, DYNAMITE KICK!!!!!"

(((plz dont flame me, I searched and didnt find anything about hercule)

Best answers
God, how I hate Hercule. He's so annoying. I hate all the useless, pointless characters that gawp from the sidelines, but I hate those that slow down the action the most. Hercule's the most guilty culprit.

Best answers
lol.............
dude... Why you being like that, hes funny as hell, it will add more humor.
Yet piccolo's pretty useless in the game aswell.. All he does is sit there shooting lasereyes...

almostdeleted

A
He should just be a special bot that cant fly and is just there to knock around and practice with.

Best answers
If you think eye laser is useless, you need to practise more :p

The important thing to remember is that ESF isn't a cartoon, and so can never be exactly DBZ. Which is a good thing, IMHO. To put it bluntly, I don't want some screaming sissy getting in the way of the action. I don't want "humour" in ESF.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying it's wrong to like him. I don't mind if you think he's funny. But I as sure as hell don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a fighting character, no. Mr. Satan is my favorite DB character but using him to fight with would be lame.

BUT, I think they should make him the spectator or something.

Best answers
Mr. Satan ....

I cannot think how to describe the worthlessness of this so called character, so I will not even try.

Sorry man I would rather see a character developed that really has something to offer the game instead of Mr. Satan.

Best answers
I think it whould be a good idea.

You guys need to throw your facts out the window and use your imagination (if you have any)

Mr.Satan would be very fun to use.He could use a basooka insted of Kiblast a Magnum isnted of ki bolts,Jet pack insted of Flight.

It would be fun.
I think its a good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just sounds dumb to me. Mr. Satan, in my opinion, is a bad idea for a new fighting character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A completely useless character class made for comical relief would be awesome. However with the amount of time and effort being put into this mod I think it's wiser for them to focus on more important things, as they're probobly doing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way of all the usefull people they would pick hercule.I mean pikkon should be added but not him

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do remember a topic a while back about how they could use the model for him as a spectator, and stopping it from doing any damage, hence ending an exploitable bug...

that i believe would be better than putting him in the game as a fighting character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes: what a total crap idea.. he sucks..

tho a model of him would be kind of funny, with the jetpack too fly with, like on the dbz ps2 game

Best answers
The ps2 game i cant find it! is it only out in usa or somet?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
satan was only in dbz for plot

esf has no plot there for no satan

Best answers
If you would add hercule it would be only fun in the beginning and after that it would anoy the hell out of you

Best answers
You should totally add him. He's saved the world countless times.

Best answers
No! it was the Great Saiyaman!

--------------------

In the year 2003, crime was beginning.

What happen?

Somebody set us up the justice.

What?

We get Saiyaman.

Main screen turn on, it's you.

How are you scumbags? All your rights are belong to me. You are on the way to jail!

What you sayain?

You have no chance to bail, make your time. Ha ha ha..

For get justice! I am the Great Saiyaman!

Best answers
Saiyaman has deffinately saved the world more then Hurcule

You should add a bunch of models to be used as spectators in a patch. have people like Hurcule, Roshi, Bulma, Puar, Oolong, Tien, Chiatzu (sp), and all the other people that are there for comic relief in DBZ.

And you should make Saiyaman and his sidekick, can't remember what Videl uses as a name, as PC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom