help! yes again pLZ!

Best answers
ill give ya a hint, even though you use 3ds max, you may do need milkshape as well, because you gotta use it to decompile half-life model files, after decompilig the model, import the model.smd in milkshape, afterwords export it with milkshape to a 3ds file, then in 3ds max you just import mesh and find the 3ds file you exported with milkshape.... hope that helps ;-P

Best answers
SSJ afterwords export it with milkshape to a 3ds file said:
Do u mean to Export it as a Autodesk 3ds. (in milkshape) cuz i tryed tht and when I go to 3dsm and import it ( hav to switch to Show all files cuz it wont come up) this pops up " mental images import..... then i clicked ok and nuffin happen...

neways thx for helping! :D

Best answers
btw do u know how to: Extrude the faces simultaneously in 3ds max 6?

e.t.c: im doin this []---
& I wana do this at the same time ---[]---
Key: []:the face i wanna Extrude
-: the new face im Extrudeing

:warning: Dont worri about this post I finded out its face Extrude menu
( nexttime i wont ask for help to quick )

still dont know how to get the half-life msd or mds files in 3ds max

Best answers
try and keep ur posts in one posts, if you need to add on, edit a post. Just highlight all the faces you want to extrude at once, then hit extrude.

you dont have to do show all files, just switch it to .3ds

Best answers
ok I finaly got it, but it kinda sux's cuz mine Milkshape 30trial expires in 12 day's and i dont think im gonna buy it just for the import and export ( i live in Diff. country the US so I use diff. $)

does any1 know sum other way to do it>>?

My last questions and I realllllllly mean last! is : does any1 know a modeling tut for a male character for" """ " 3dS MAX " """ ". cs girls (i know its a tutorial for milkshape not 3dsm but i done half of it b4) doesnt help much cause they explain how to make her breasts and stuff but all the dbz dudes have pex. plus a differant body structure.

Neoboy asked this b4 aswell and I wanna really get 1 PLZZ :)

Best answers
My last questions and I realllllllly mean last! is : does any1 know a modeling tut for a male character for" """ " 3dS MAX " """ ". cs girls (i know its a tutorial for milkshape not 3dsm but i done half of it b4) doesnt help much cause they explain how to make her breasts and stuff but all the dbz dudes have pex. plus a differant body structure.
I realy need a "Tutorial on this " if any1 kknows let me know PLZ !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the modeling stickys they have tutorial links and STOP DOUBLE POSTING see the button that says edit...EDIT your post with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom