Help with my server..

Best answers
Well , some ******* named Devil keeps crashing my server.. I've banned most of the ID's possibly related to him. Wow he crashed me just now again. This is a dedicated server. I would love to hear any suggestions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ban him less, he crases you less. That is the only advice I can give anyone.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many ids did he have related to him and what did he do to crash your server ? is he named Devil May Cry ?

Best answers
I've banned 5-6 so far. It seems this nerd has nothing better to do with his money, but buy endless cd-keys. I probably won't be able to get all his ID's. And, my server crashed while I was at school.

Best answers
Okay.. I don't mean to flame, but I was on not to long ago, in his server for maybe... 5minutes.. I left, he came into another server, and said "Another ID to ban.." I asked him, and he said he didn't know...

I tried to log onto his server, and whaddaya know?? I was banned... No reason what's so ever.... I use the name 'Unknown'...

Got any reason Ryu, or you jes' random banning?

Best answers
Well let me enlighten you. Devil is using alot of other people's names. It just so happens that the name "Unknown" is one of the many names he had entered with and crashed my server. If you want to be unbanned, let me know your ID # and I'll unban you. You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom