Help With Mp3 Player......

Best answers
Whats up all? Listen i read all the post about the mp3 player and none have helped me.... When in game i hit f8 to view the player and hit search for a track<<or>>and nothing comes up...Then i hit play and nothing plays... I have the efs and some of my own mp3's in the play list and still aint working and yes they are all in the mp3 folder in efs and on the playlist.....

Thanks

Best answers
i had the same trouble
i think one of the mp3s is faulty or summet cause i tested one mp3 on its own and it worked fine then i tryed them all then nothing, no music :(
i basicaly dont no which one or whats causeing it 2 do that so pick ur favorite mp3s or download kazaa and download some tracks for ur self :)

Best answers
Thanks for the help, but that still did not work unless all my mp3's are bad witch i dout....lol Someone please help.......

Thanks

Best answers
I also have the same problem and nothing is working... I can't even get the esf1, esf2... to work.. i did everything i even used the editor so that their is only the ESF songs in the playlist, I ony kept the ESF songs in the MP3 Folder, and i checked the playlist and everything matched...

THE FILES THAT I HAVE IN THE FOLDER RIGHT NOW ARE...

the ESF1-9 Songs
PLaylistEditor2_1
playlist (THE NOTEPAD FILE)
PLaylist.DEF

is this right.. and what the heck should i do... I have the same problem nothing happens or works in the player inside the game except for the HIDE botton

Best answers
You need to go to you Sierra/Halflife/esf/Mp3 folder and open the playlist.exe inside , youll find it rather easy to create your own Playlists..

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom