Help with bots in 1.2??

Best answers
Ok, so I'm a pretty (ok, very) bad esf gamer, so I'm tryin to set up bots in esf 1.2. So I go to set the difficulty of the bots to lower, and the game crashes (just the standard window xp "Encountered an error and needs to close. Send message to microsoft?" bs)!!!! What the deuce is going on? Any help would be appreciated

Best answers
in the console type bot_menu
if you get tired of that, then type in the console
bind p bot_menu
Hope that Helps :D

Best answers
Varleran said:
Ok, so I'm a pretty (ok, very) bad esf gamer, so I'm tryin to set up bots in esf 1.2. So I go to set the difficulty of the bots to lower, and the game crashes (just the standard window xp "Encountered an error and needs to close. Send message to microsoft?" bs)!!!! What the deuce is going on? Any help would be appreciated
XP does that with alot of programs, its unlikely its anything to do with the game. Try setting up the bots outside of ESF or Deactivating them and then reactivating them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Varleran said:
Yep first known bot bug :(
Use the commandmenu instead of the 'old' menu. Default key to open it is SHIFT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom