Help Powerlevel Changer PROMBLEM!! MUST SEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Listen

Listen... You need in the 1st place to know something.
The command for the console is "esf_powerlevel (Your Name) (powerlevel you Want)" and in the 2nd place, you just need to make a copy/paste of the "core" folder in the "esf" directory.
I can send you the folder if you add this messenger ID: [email protected]

Just add me in the Messenger List and I
will help you with pleasure...

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:57 PM has been merged with this post created at 01:55 PM ----------

Listen... You need in the 1st place to know something.
The command for the console is "esf_powerlevel (Your Name) (powerlevel you Want)" and in the 2nd place, you just need to make a copy/paste of the "core" folder in the "esf" directory.
I can send you the folder if you add this messenger ID: [email protected]

Just add me in the Messenger List and I
will help you with pleasure...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok ok guys one question what the hell is a source code
Source code = program code that makes up the pluggin. In other words the pluggin itself in a state where you can edit it with notepad.

After you write it as source code you compile it and you get a .amxx file.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wait guys i figured it out i downloaded this from rapidshare http://rapidshare.com/files/105373792/esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx.html
then i runned esf and i wrote in console esf_powerlevel ESFCool 25000000 and i clicked enter and it worked it dosent say unknown command and my powerlevel is 25,000,000 thanks guys for trying to help me but i figured it out...myself? anyway thanks guys..bye

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll just add that if what you are using is my mod I've written over 4 years ago, that it might not work with ECX because they block other PL changing mods ( not sure if its relevant on posting the plugin before or after ECX core plugin in plugins.ini ).

( uh slight edit, didn't notice topic was over 2 months old, sorry. )

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll just add that if what you are using is my mod I've written over 4 years ago, that it might not work with ECX because they block other PL changing mods ( not sure if its relevant on posting the plugin before or after ECX core plugin in plugins.ini ).

listin i figured out my promblem so its over i can use it also http://forum.esforces.com/in-memory-micheal-jackson-thread-1958-2009-t75940.html?p=954924#post954924

Read the thread first before watching the videos at that link thread i gave everybody.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Totally off topic, but hai thereeeeeeeee. Haven't seen you in a while.

Best answers
Uhh....what language is this???...firefox isn't displaying any font...

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i am getting very confuesed why are you guys posting in a 2 months yr old thread i alreadu figured out my promblem and you guys are kinda talking off topic also how do you close your own thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom