help plz rely need it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cannot be serious... did you miss the thread all about mapping in this very section? Look around a bit before asking stupid questions.

If you don't have the presence of mind to actually look for something before asking about it, my advice to you is don't bother trying to map, you won't be able to cut it.

Best answers
BUT WHERE DO I GET THE PROGRAM I DONT WANT TO LISTIN TO A STORY I WANT TO MAKE MAPS (PROGRAM) oops sry caps :laff:

Best answers
yah but umm i dont know how to set it up i click step 1 it ses page not displade...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read this. I got it from the sticky that you've been directed to three times now. Even if some of those resources are offline, you know how to work a search engine, don't you? Look up how to configure Hammer to use Steam (it's not that much different) if you don't have the traditional Half-Life install.

Best answers
umm how do i get texturs to work i mean i got all texturs on textur grup but how do i get texturs on curent textur? pls exuse my spelling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please excuse your lack of intelligence. Figure out some of this stuff yourself, it's not so hard, look for tutorials. Welcome to the Internet.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC. Next time let him find out himself. Everyone's smart enough to figures such things out, without help.

Best answers
all i need to know is how to get curint textur give me spisifike questions bussids i got good adeas for a map

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are looking for a specific texture:

There are a few things you can do;

1.) Browse for the texture in the texture explorer.
2.) Create your own (not easy).
3.) Look around for texture packs that you can download.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC, if the problem is hard to handle, help is allways appreciated. But these simple matters should be figured out by the user him/herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom