HELP!!! plz help me

Retired
Best answers
help! i got hacked (might be by someone on the forum) but all my .jpg files are now .jpg.vbs. it's a virus typ. now how can i change them all back to normal. plz dudes i really need your help!

Retired
Best answers
Try a Program Called "The Cleaner" you can get it on download.com it should clean the files for you

Retired
Best answers
another Question......if something is screwed up in the registry(that virus is prolly in reg) would it all be fixed if i formatted my PC??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude i dont think u got hacked if u dled any look alike jpg that has the extention jpg.vbs an opened it. it is a VB script that turns all jpgs into the same file it might effect some mp3s aswell just get rid of all the things that were converted to stop it from spreading it happened to me before

Best answers
ya, its a script that opens when you goto certain sites... and if you had norton 2001, then it would have stopped the script, go to (cough cough)www.kazaa.com(cough cough) and download(cough cough) it off there...

PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR TALKING ABOUT A HACK BECAUSE I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP HIM GET A VIRUS OFF HIS COMPUTER...

Ten

Best answers
Deja Vu of the I love you virus. Simply delete the "Cleverly disguised file" with 2 exts(so you don't open it in the future). Formatting will do the job, if you dont mind redoing everything. norton is garbage also. Anyways go find some online scanner scan your hd and do what it says. Clean the hd then clean the registry

Retired
Best answers
i'll format, i don't mind. well actually i do. cause i had MORE THAN 4000 MP3's on my PC!!! i hope you guys can understand that i wont be making sigz for a while now :p ow and i'm on a network, the other PC is infected too :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh no some1 hacked judge to take him out of the sig departemant!!!#!#!

Who will be next AHHHHH

FYI: No i didnt hack him , hes my best (internet) friend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to find the guy that did this and show a little peice of my mind. Judge is cool and doesnt deserve this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think i had that virus and i had to reformat and now since then i cant connect to any counter strike servers.....? and my cd-rw wont work ? anyone know how i can play cs ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom