Help out Mr. Freeman would ya?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
True, I have no bloody idea who he is probably because he doesn't look like a game hero at all. He just looks like some elf from some old rpg game.
And I bet he won't have the time to throw his sword and shield, pull out his ocarina and sing some **** before a rpg rocket blows his head clean off or a crossbow arrow nails him to the wall.
But hes allso armed with a bow, boomarang and bombs. He even got a spot in the GC version of Soul Calibur 2.

Besides whole Gordon is fighting aliens Link is buissy exterminating demons, ghosts and stuff taht Freemens bullets couldnt even toutch.

(Got to live that reflection shield of his in the SNES version)

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know if you actually played Half-Life bug Gordon fights ****loads of aliens and MILITARY GRUNTS
Plus if you consider a skinny elf who cuts ghosts with some magic sword a game hero then I can consider Ragnaros a game hero and he would burn the crap out of all these heroes at the same time.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
its obvious that this is a conflict between gaming generations :p
some grew up with Link and feel attached to him :p
and you like gordon more
:p i grew up with dbz ... xD

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I thing Duke Nukem is the best hero out there but apparently he lost to some skinny ass elf called Link :|

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've never really been able to consider a person who talks about shewing gum as a Hero :s

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I've never really been able to consider a person who talks about shewing gum as a Hero :s
He can kick ass and chew bubble gum. :p
Plus he can rip your head off and **** down your neck. The only people that claim to be able to do that are Drill Instructors.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing Duke Nukem is the best hero out there but apparently he lost to some skinny ass elf called Link :|
Hey at least Zelda games actually get released.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Link just owned the Duke ^^

Besides Zelda isnt an RPG its an action adventure with puzzles.

BTW Link even had a cartoon made for him. You dont see freeman having that XD

Last edited:
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL Link just owned the Duke ^^

Besides Zelda isnt an RPG its an action adventure with puzzles.

BTW Link even had a cartoon made for him. You dont see freeman having that XD
You said that like you were some obsessed kid. Link probably won because some fat nerds were changing their IP's just to spam votes for that skinny ass elf you call a game hero. If actual gamers would have been on that site to vote, I don't think Kratos would have lost to Mario.
Making a movie/cartoon after a game will eventually turn out retarded. Plus cartoons are little kids.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Getting angry at the internet really dosn't get you anywhere... And wouldn't you put DB(Z) into the Cartoon category :p?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea the cartoon thing was a joke as it was a total flop.

As for why Kratos lost to mario. Lets see the odds. Kratos apears in 1 game, where Mario has a franchise. Mario was making millions when Kratos didnt even exist.

Same goes for Link ad Gordon. The difference is 8 years man. People born in the 80s will preety much all vote for Link. People born in the 90s will probably mostly vote for freeman but thats even not a certanty. Remember this isnt about voting for the games tehmselves its voting for the character.

And its a ****load easier to relate to Link than to Gordon. Since unlike Gordon link actually has a personality.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Getting angry at the internet really dosn't get you anywhere... And wouldn't you put DB(Z) into the Cartoon category :p?
I don't think DBz was rely a kid's cartoon. After all, things were getting beaten to a pulp.

Best answers
And thanx to Master Roshi it wasn't really a cartoon... :D
But I used to watch it when I was 7 or 8 yrs old.. :p

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
And his hands weren't in control all the time..
He was constantly squeezing every boob and ass he could but his hands on and he made Bulma expose her self in front of him. I don't think that's something kids should see at TV.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with these polls is that classic characters from the 80s usually win. And they're also biased in favor of consoles as more ppl play console games.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yea the cartoon thing was a joke as it was a total flop.

As for why Kratos lost to mario. Lets see the odds. Kratos apears in 1 game, where Mario has a franchise. Mario was making millions when Kratos didnt even exist.

Same goes for Link ad Gordon. The difference is 8 years man. People born in the 80s will preety much all vote for Link. People born in the 90s will probably mostly vote for freeman but thats even not a certanty. Remember this isnt about voting for the games tehmselves its voting for the character.

And its a ****load easier to relate to Link than to Gordon. Since unlike Gordon link actually has a personality.

Oh, this just hit me.
Who gives a **** about how many God of War games there are compared to Mario?!
Can you smash people's heads with your leg in mario? No you can only jump on defenseless animals. Can you fight a colossus or fight Zeus in mario? No, but you can hit bricks with your head and get high on shrooms.
It's about the Hero not about when the game came out. And it's probably about the gameplay too.
I honestly don't care about the personality of a skinny ass elf as long as I get to crowbar the **** of aliens, zombies and soldiers. And if you want to know about Gordon's personality, go on Wikipedia. I just checked it out and it's a very long page worth of his personality.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
well it stands 51.9% VS 49.9% FOR GORDON!!

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't care about the personality of a skinny ass elf as long as I get to crowbar the **** of aliens, zombies and soldiers. And if you want to know about Gordon's personality, go on Wikipedia. I just checked it out and it's a very long page worth of his personality.

So sensless violence is your preffered game choice. Sorry if i see that somewhat disturbing o_O

And for wiki. I just checked. There is a lot of background but no real pesonality.

Oh and not all Mario is as easy as you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom