Best answers
*Votes Gordon Freeman*

Edit

I found this linked in the comments:

Last edited:
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I can't believe that THE Duke Nukem lost to Link and that Kratos (THE FREAKING GOD OF WAR) lost to Mario.
I bet that some fat ***s spam votes for them every day since Gordon is loosing to Link and Samus is loosing to Mario.
No problem, I can spam votes too :devil:

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe that THE Duke Nukem lost to Link and that Kratos (THE FREAKING GOD OF WAR) lost to Mario.
I bet that some fat ***s spam votes for them every day since Gordon is loosing to Link and Samus is loosing to Mario.
Or, maybe, this might just be a crazy guess so stick with me here, but maybe there's a chance that people either like Link more than Gordon, or they don't know who Gordon is.

:p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You're a nub.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You're a nub.
And you're a biatch.

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:36 AM has been merged with this post created at 08:35 AM ----------

Or, maybe, this might just be a crazy guess so stick with me here, but maybe there's a chance that people either like Link more than Gordon, or they don't know who Gordon is.

:p
I don't see how a true gamer can prefer Link then THE Duke or mario then Kratos.

Last edited:
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And you're a biatch.

I don't see how a true gamer can prefer Link then THE Duke or mario then Kratos.
You have no idea what a true gamer is you ignorant fool.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Define a true gamer.

Link OWNS.

**** freeman i voted for Link XD

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
:O !!! So you're against freedom! YOU COMMUNIST!!!
When did freeman ever fight for freedom. He only fights to save his sorry ass.

Link now he allways has the fate of the world on his shoulders XD

Besides i cant vote for someone who cant play the Ocarina >.<

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
When did freeman ever fight for freedom. He only fights to save his sorry ass.

Link now he allways has the fate of the world on his shoulders XD

Besides i cant vote for someone who cant play the Ocarina >.<

Since when is Gordon fighting to save his own ass? If he did he would have raped Alyx and pretty much leave the city to go on some island to watch semi-nude chicks dance. He actually did have the fate of the world on his shoulders and he did fight to save it. He could have allied with Breen and have a bucket of slaves to fight to the death in mud just for his pleasure but he blew his ass.
And who the hell is Link anyway? He's just some lousy elf from some Wii game I don't even know off.
And why would you need to know how to play a bloody ocarina or w/e when you have this?

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
I'm just suprised he was able to do everything, without saying a single word.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You think Link is from the WII.

True thats the last zelda game but dude. You dont know ****. Oh and did i forget to mention that ocarina has the ability to manipulate time depending what song and how its played.

And time is just one of its things.

As for who he is. Someone who was a legend before Freeman even existed. And every true gamer knows atleast 1 Zelda game, and thats The Ocarina of Time.

Face it all your coments are based on the fact that you have no bloody clue of who Link is ^^

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
True, I have no bloody idea who he is probably because he doesn't look like a game hero at all. He just looks like some elf from some old rpg game.
And I bet he won't have the time to throw his sword and shield, pull out his ocarina and sing some **** before a rpg rocket blows his head clean off or a crossbow arrow nails him to the wall.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
True, I have no bloody idea who he is probably because he doesn't look like a game hero at all. He just looks like some elf from some old rpg game.
And I bet he won't have the time to throw his sword and shield, pull out his ocarina and sing some **** before a rpg rocket blows his head clean off or a crossbow arrow nails him to the wall.
Link doesn't pay attention to real world physics.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65pkTJHljSI&feature=related[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom