help i need alittle

Best answers
i figured out how to make a skin in Half life model viewer :D but is there any way to make it so it looks like it fits in with the game if anyone knows what i mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i figured out how to make a skin in Half life model viewer but is there any way to make it so it looks like it fits in with the game if anyone knows what i mean
:scared: if you edited it in HLMV then it is already on the model, I think you don't need to do anything else at this point??? I'm not entirely sure, I never edit skins in HLMV, that program lags the hell outa your comp.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
:scared: if you edited it in HLMV then it is already on the model, I think you don't need to do anything else at this point??? I'm not entirely sure, I never edit skins in HLMV, that program lags the hell outa your comp.
ontopic:he is right but if you put a skin on it you will have to save the model
in the map where the original model is

offtopic:prince i think you have a bad computer cuz i never heard anyone complain about lagging
but i think that i will shut up cuz my comp. doesnt suport directX 9 :cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just-a-Guy, thanks for the spam.

Moved to help section but with a redirect in the modeling section until I figure out what exactly to do with threads like these.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a windows 2000 XP Dell Pentium 4 Processor,2.40 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Gi Force 4 mx. I forgot to mention, I had Adobe photoshop,and half-life open at the same time.. So perhaps that is why..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom