Help Everyone Read Plz!

Best answers
i need help i just dled this game i got everything to work fine but i couldnt wait to see what it was like so i went it AND ITS HELLA COOL i love goku but vejita is my favorit cuz he is always mad anyways i goto filter and i click on the list is show you example tcf,cs,dm blah blah and so on i get the backround where it shows some pink dood when i refresh or update NO GAME SERVERS SHOWS UP!! none and i really want to play this game plz help me:) cya

Best answers
i got the dmz games but no ESF??? where are all ESF SEVERS i. also i dont see no fillter game called esf is it called dbz? or wuts the name PLZ HELP I WANNA PLAY ONLINE CYA

Best answers
In the filter drop-box there should be a category called ESForces. Make sure you select it and check the box next to the filter option (an orange X next to it). Also try taking off any other restrictions: just have it being filtered to ESForces. It shouldn't matter if the game is set to ESF or not: only ESF games should appear when you update. And the game type may be listed as Half-Life or Half-Life teamplay but if the filter is on (and it says "active filters: " at the bottom of the internet games page so check there) they should be ESF. Hope that helps.

Retired
Best answers
yeah only select the filter button, not all the other like "favourites" and stuff like that. only the "filters"

Best answers
ok i get what your kinda saying im NOT a noob at halflife hehe :) i had game for about 3 years now but thats not point anyways when i dled esf i goto custom game i click the earth speicial forces and i active it then i click ok then "FIGHT ONLINE" then i goto filters and look for "esforces" am i doin it right so far? then i goto "update" and it shows me cs,halflife and all these othere ones i see alot of halflifeteamplay and halflife is it one of those? or should the map name be something like ESF_MApname?? thats my problem this whole thing u read as of now is my problem if you can explain it again i would be thankful thank you bye

Best answers
If you've checked the box properly it should say in orange "Active Filters: ESForces" or something like that at the bottom of the server select page. And look for any servers running esf_something maps or called "Val's <something> server."

Best answers
ok cool thx i got it now i only got 7 frags with goku :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom