Help Constant Refreshing!

Best answers
Alright well this little problem i have here has almost driven me insane....

Basically what it does is everytime i load up a webpage or something once it gets done it refreshs it! Which is especially annoying if you are typing something and it refreshes it and gets rid of it :S . Now in some cases its worse then others. On a few sites it refreshes about 30 or so times b4 it stops ;( sooooooo could any body help me out here if you know what the problem is?

And stuff that may have effected my comp i dunno if you need this info or not but last month i updated my explorer to ie 6...i think, and ive dled about 4 ms updates and im running windows xp home edition.

Thanks for the help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that Opera has a function ... you can set the refreshrate of sites ... it's default off (and better so) ... but I haven't found this setting in MSIE ... I recommend to switch to another browser ...

so I can't really help you ... sorry
(Opera 7 rocks)

Best answers
Which browser are you using?
- that will sure lent a hand.

Best answers
Browser eh? Im not exactly sure what that is....doh....tell me what it is and how to figure mine out and ill post it...i appreciate the help

Best answers
Lol a browser is a 'thing' you use to VIEUW the webpages (like this one) standart on a windows computer is InterNet Explorer...

The name of the brownser is nmostly displayed in the top left corner (title).

Best answers
lol o....well i think in my first post i said i used internet explorer 6 so thats it :D

Best answers
lol u posted the type?? ahwell sorry bout that...

well go here:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

and download a REAL browser, if u set the preferences the right way pop-ups and all that kinda **** will go byebye...

yet it is your choice... i prefer mozilla, but firebird would be best for only browsing.

Best answers
Hey thanks a lot lost that browser is awesome ^_^

Best answers
np m8,

just glad i could help ya, and get u a real mean browsing machine :D

oh .. you can't visit ESFSTUFF with it, because they where to tired to make it compateble...
yet they are going to fix it.. sometime...

Best answers
hmmm hehe, i cant get my flashplayer to work...i put my firebird folder into my program files (because the installation asked me what brower to put it in so i had to move the folder so it was selectable...) well i put the flashplayer thing into firebirds plugins and it still wont work....

help please

Best answers
You mean your put the installation of flashplayer into your plugins folder (flashplayer7installer.exe). If so, then you have done it wrong.

Read this.

Best answers
Yea i read that just a bit after i made my other post...but it still wont work. I sent an email to some guy...which i dont know if i should have or not ^_^ but i did...and if you guys no why my flashplayer still wont work i would appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom