Hellp!!!! (again)

Best answers
i fixed my spirtieicon problem but now when ever i make a server it crashes wtf is rong????

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
because esf will not work in software mode.?? can i ask why not? is it about the attacks?

Best answers
the reason why it keeps crashing during software mode is because it doesnt support the graphical features that have been added with the mod. and for most 3d accelerators (say a TnT 2 or a geforce, or the much touted Radeon) they run faster in Direct 3D but it is recommended to use Open GL for pure compatability as even Direct 3D doesnt support some features and will result in crashes, the reason being is because it is only Direct X 6 - 7...

Best answers
wtf is it with you people and software mode??? im using open gl not software mode!!!!!!!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
o PLZ ssj999.. we are just asking why its not possible to use software :\

Best answers
everyone knows why u cant use software mode: its cos the mod makerz cbf making software sprites cos no1 uses software mode.

but back to my problem i dled the hl patch (left internet on durin weekend while i waso out) but it ses its for a different language xcept that it ses its for english and i have english sooo do i have to have the hl patch or the cs retail patch since have the cs reatailn and not hl

Best answers
does that last post make sense???

(btw u can tell i no nothing about software modes)

Best answers
no that last post didnt make sense, lmao software mode is basically running the game in software, while the other rely on your graphics card... the graphics card just has more graphics options, so thus its more reliable and looks better (not to mention faster on some machines like mine)

Best answers
On Topic: If u got cs retail like me u need to get cs 1.5 cuz thats the only patch I know of. :yes:

Off Topic: On no my 101 post lol :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Do you know how to change it to open gl mode? Go to video options and video modes, click on the open gl tab, and make sure since you have cs retail and not half life, you get the cs retail patch, half life patch wont do jack for you.

Best answers
i had the same problem when i was using cs retail.
Then i got half-life 1.1.1.0 and it doesn't crash unless i play for a ridiculous amount of time.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh so updating half life, even though you have cs retail, will work? Why would that work.

Best answers
i acually just bought half-life and patched that.
i didn't patch cs retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom