Hellboy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After seeing the 2nd movie and a barrage of hellboys on the GA contest i decided I'd make my own hellboy. I took him more towards the comic book than the movies. This is my first model in over i year a do believe but It seems to be coming along nicely.

I've not got a whole lot left aside from the obvious of removing his other arm and modeling a normal one, after that it's simply finish his feet clean it up and make it deformable.

Edit:: and yes I do need to make his ass smaller i believe.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking sexy so far mate, the comic book version has a lot more style to it than the movie ^^ I do think the chest could do with a little more beef though. Good to see ya back :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin kinky. I'd say...maybe thicken the neck a little, widen the shoulders a bit, and lower his pecs. I think the cylinder thing on his forearm needs to be a bit thicker too. Definitely good to see you back and modeling ^_^.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Very nice work man. I am not familiar with the comic books, but your version looks cool and has a nice polyflow. Good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finished up the modeling part just need to work on the shape a bit and he's golden

also his legs are a bit too thick i think but i haven't gotten to that yet due to a mirroring issue

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get rid of the tris.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his feet are like charles chaplin's feet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason to have only quads is if you're pushing it through zbrush or mudbox and I don't plan to do that so there's no real advantage for me to use only quads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 i missed youuuu

come to our side.
Looking great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom