hehe.. Making Sig's making sig's

Best answers
hehe.. I am currently making sig's for anyone who wants them but i would like a few facts before i start like What color theme, What pictures, what size and what text, And ill get on it right later

EDIT EDIT:: Heres The first one, Vegeta's Briefs :D

Taking Critisism on all of the sig's i do here

Best answers
i wanna JediKnight 3 sig, with Exar Kun in it (NO ONE ELSE), and the charmed mark"power of three"
also lots of saber thingys
should be blue with yellow and red or ur own mixture of these colors!
thnk u

text: Mystacx, Defender Of The Force
size: a fitting size so that it'll all come out nicely!!!

*edit* oh yeah and mayb animate it!!! would be cool ;)

Best answers
I'd like a sig.. On it uhm, Football/Soccer pics You can get them at Uefa.com (http://www.uefa.com).. Try to get at least 1 Italy pic in there :)

Best answers
I'd like a sig plz :) can i have a Majin Vegeta pic. make him look deadly :) anyways thx if u can

Best answers
Could you make a sig with a pic or 2 with the Doom3 Imp on it?
*Make it scary looking if you could, maybe add a little Doom creepyness to it too? If you need pics i'll fetch some for ya :devil:
Size: About the size of your first sig.
Text: Red bloody letters for my name. Anything else you'd want to add is up to you.

Best answers
Ooh, a new sig sounds nice.

Let's see, I want a blue sig with either Kurama, Vegeta, or Rikku, from FFX (or FFx-2, although I prefer the first). The size can be whatever, but I don't like really small. And the text should simply say my name! Unless you want to add something yourself.

If you could get a blue one and combine all the characters, that would be cool too :fight:

Best answers
Hehe Im getting right on it, Though I dont know about the Doom 3 one couse that would look best Groungy and i Recommend 1m4 over there.. Ill try to get on the other ones right away

Best answers
about my majin Vegeta sig can i have him in a blue backround? with a yellow shaded in the sig? and as for the text make it say my name.. with the any kind of good nice font
o sry i forgot to edit on my other post sry i forget,, and yo for the sig size just dont make it small.
here are a website of images..
http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/majinvegeta50/

Best answers
hehe.. A yellow Shaded?.. Tell me what that means and ill get to it after school :D..

Best answers
make me a plz...i want a sig with venom plz thx bro :-D
color: Blueish grey :-\
i want the text to say DaK
an u can do the rest
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
AIM: philly blunt rap
MSN: [email protected]
if ya wana contact me :-D

Best answers
hehe.. Dak.. I dont know about right now couse now i am pretty buisy with all these other sigs :D And my computer is restarting itself over and over becouse of some GT bot Trojan virus

Best answers
Froggo said:
hehe.. Dak.. I dont know about right now couse now i am pretty buisy with all these other sigs :D And my computer is restarting itself over and over becouse of some GT bot Trojan virus
about that shade i meant an outer glow :) if u know wut i mean make it yellow and if u dont than just dont care for it thx
if u have photoshop u should know wut it is i think

Best answers
aight well when u get the time tell me....an i cant make my own i got that virus deleted everything on my comp no photoshop :-\

Best answers
Mystic_saiyan said:
i wanna JediKnight 3 sig, with Exar Kun in it (NO ONE ELSE), and the charmed mark"power of three"
also lots of saber thingys
should be blue with yellow and red or ur own mixture of these colors!
thnk u

text: Mystacx, Defender Of The Force
size: a fitting size so that it'll all come out nicely!!!

*edit* oh yeah and mayb animate it!!! would be cool ;)

I got my photoshop back so ill make it now.. Sry for going off topic but ya go for it Froggo cuz that looks nice! :yes:

Best answers
o yea about the backround make it any thing nice and can u put a symbol on it thx and make it say Elite and Death Sayin on it

Best answers
could you make a sig with a black background color with in the middle a pic of vegeta with flames around it and then also 1 pic of vegeta on the side . I've got the pics that i want so that wouldnt be a problem en also my name on the side . Could you make one please

Its not necessary anymore i already got one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom