heh... should of posted this first

Best answers
stupid me huh? well im new to site not the game and you guys should know me from my other 5 posts... anyway i like to know when things come out so that leads to my question. When is 1.3 comin out.

im lookin for just the best time or you can just ignore me through this whole thing
:S

-Robby-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, there's no set release date. You'll definately know when there is.
Most questions of this nature usually get the "It'll be done when it's done" answer, and it applies here as well. =P

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They didn't even start on 1.3 yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is smart, they won't set a solid release date unless they know for sure that they can make it. They'll probably announce the release date a week or two before it's ready. I'd say 8 months to a year before it's ready.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the team announced that the 1.2.1 patch was only a week away before getting released and then took around 3 weeks the forums were flooded with threads about "OMG THE TEAM LIED" and "YOU JERKS WHERE IS THE PATCH YOU SAID IT WAS ONLY A WEEK AWAY". So they dont like to post dates because if they dont make those dates everyone gets very upset. So the offical release date is WHEN IT IS DONE!

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom