Head to head with rays

Best answers
Hi, i got a suggestion, here i go. As all of u know when you hit a ray with another ray a duell starts and the one with more energy and exp can try to hit the other one with the rays... but i think that those 2 rays should be in a straight line between the 2 players and the one that wins kill the other player allways.... cuz i dont know why too many times the rays goes to another direction and they explode too many far and nothing happens... do u understand?

BTW sorry for my english...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not called a ray its called a beam

and its really hard to do this because its not a sidescrolling fighting game its an all round 3D type game you have to be at an exact same angle or be the same distance from the ground if you can suggest a way to make it so it always goes straight go ahead then

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harsens (one of the coders of this game) is already busy creating a new powerstruggle for this game, and if im right it will have beams that go straight instead of a whole differen place, this should be in 1.3

Best answers
Rays?? *shudder*.....The new beam system looks like it will be much better imo. I wonder if many people will complain about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course they will. They complain about it now. Why not when they made a new one. No matter how hard you try- people will always complain about something. But this way will be better then how they have it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom