Having Problem with admin mod

Best answers
i need help i just got the admin mod and put it in the esf directory and edited a few of the config files but it wont work.?? it works on all other mods and stuff but is there something im missing in order to change it to make it work or something??

Best answers
ya i read that whole thing twice and still no help from it

and trust me im no noob at this admin mod i use it for just about all my 20 some odd mods

just this is the only one it wont work on (note i got the most update adminmod too v2.50.50)

Best answers
ok now i just got it to work but now i cant put bots in the game so how do i get BOTH admin mod and Bots working??

anyone know??

Best answers
hey i was trying to add adminmod to my server im going to run for a while in ESF for a clan im going to make. i cant get it to work, it just crashes. if you could maybe send me all files to just extract so it will work i would be very happy. please if you can send them to my e-mail or tlak to me on AIM

E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: SaTaiNT204

Best answers
Hey. I dun like to brag or nothing, but im an admin-mod guru. I can send you those files, after i set adminmod up for ESF myself. Ill do that tomorrow. And about the bots. Read the help file that came with admin-mod. There is a section that explains how to get both working at the same time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The ESF admin mod will NOT work with the Kibots, so it says in the tutorial if you read it.:rolleyes:

Best answers
actually Kibots DO work
but make sure ur liblist dll is under the admin mod dll NOT kibot then on ur counter strike or half life shortcut right click it and click properties then on the target line where it says
"C: \Sierra\Counter-Strike\cstrike.exe" after that type
" -console -game esf +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/Ki_bot.dll" with out the " of course so all together itll say
"C: \Sierra\Counter-Strike\cstrike.exe -console -game esf +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/Ki_bot.dll" hope that helps if it doesnt PM me or email me and ill tell u in detail

Best answers
ya but its easier to find it in forums then to look for it *like i did * in the manual:S

Best answers
ah yes, true in some ways. Those manuals can be hard to find stuff in *sometimes* but not always. anyway.... weee!!:p

Best answers
The ESF admin mod will NOT work with the Kibots, so it says in the tutorial if you read it.

yes it does, sigh read what the guy wrote, plus when your in admin mod and u use bots, ummm their not clients so if u slay them, it doesnt do anything and they freeze till u kil them most of the time.

and did u get the new metamod dll?
if not get it and replace with old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom