Have you heard?

Best answers
I dont know if you have heard yet, but for all you alien and predator fans, there coming out with a movie called AVP :talk: :laff: :talk: they already have a trailer (Which isnt that great) but its still lets you know its going to be good :) FINALLY Aliens And Predators face off :)
http://avp-movie.com/

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are also going to be making an Aliens 5 where they go to the aliens home planet.

KyoKusanagi

K
There is some bad news - the new Aliens Vs Predator script that they are using for the movie sucks real bad. I dunno if any of you have read the comic book script but if you have, you will be severly disappointed that they didn't adapt the comic book instead - it was written by Peter Briggs and was a Dark Horse production.

If you're lucky u might find a copy of it lurking around on the net somewhere

Best answers
i'm i massive fan of of aliens vs predator (mainly aliens) and i have 6 graphic novels including the original aliens vs predator one and the story is good and its a shame thay are not using it for the film, looking forward to getting alien quadrilogy ;)

Best answers
Well Even no the script may suck, i think it will be fun to see Alien And Predator face off :):):)

Best answers
OoO,getting goose bumps..2 of my old favourites are gonna face off,iam looking more forword to this movie then i was towords freddy vs jason. Hopefully the Predators will win:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah...any Aliens action is good aliens action.

Hsu...how the hell would they stay alive for more than five minutes on a planet full of those things? lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Blah...any Aliens action is good aliens action.

Hsu...how the hell would they stay alive for more than five minutes on a planet full of those things? lol

Think starship troopers.

Personally I'm not looking forward to either. I have had enough of Aliens and even the predaetor isn't goint to make them more interesting for me... The first movie was good. The second was good. It has just been a milk cow since then...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, true, but I'm such a fan of Aliens that I can't really get enough, regardless. I hated 3 but I liked 4.

And the bugs in Starship Troopers didn't bleed acid.

In fact you just gave me an idea. Hehe.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean resurection, if yes, that truly pwned. Allthough i'm more of a predator fan, i really liked resurection. I hope 5 will be as good as resurection.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
You mean resurection, if yes, that truly pwned. Allthough i'm more of a predator fan, i really liked resurection. I hope 5 will be as good as resurection.
how can you call yourself an aliens fan if you like the 4th one??????

the 4th was by far the worst!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes, the 4th one sucked >_>

2nd one pwns all.

I think if they went to the aliens home planet they could pull it off, I mean, in Aliens Ripley barely pulled it off, and the aliens practically overran that planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom