Have you ever tried to do anything "cool" like in DBZ?

Well have you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Yeah I can say ive done something, me and my friend wrote out a fight script so we could perform certain moves really really fast, anyways we did it but i got smacked in the face >_< It was still cool though, and umm i always try to fly ;) only cause ive wanted to since i was a child lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
60 posts and 48 votes?

strange

Best answers
I Lit A baseBall on fire once And pretended it was a Death BALL, Threw it at a door made of bulsa Wood, It blew into pieces. And another time I lit a Dodge Ball on fire, And then threw it like a Spirit Bomb at a basket ball hoop, it got stuck and charred the net. Seriously If I had three wishes I, one of them would to have all goku's powers,.

Best answers
In that episode of dbz when gohan is teaching(pan isn't it)to learn how to fly and stuff and i tried to copy that meditating stuff like release the power from your stomach relax and i said kamehameha and stuff but i don't usually do that anymore it was like a year ago.
I still do it sometimes though.Once i tried jumping out a tree but it didn't work i just a graze on my elbow from a damn stick on the ground.I'd do that as well for a wish i'm not joking i've been saying what 3 wishs i'd have and thats one of them.Oh yea Pans on GT my mistake.

Best answers
i used to think that i could create energy balls lol i stud there for about an hour trying to get a kamahaha atack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom