Have you ever tried to do anything "cool" like in DBZ?

Well have you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I did try a Big bang once for a laugh at my freinds car.

It worked, killing all 8 people inside and the 40 or so bystanders, I spent the next 28 years in prison

Remember, its only funny till someone gets hurt. dont try dbz moves at home kids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh thatll make you about... 30-40 years old o_O

i dont even think dbz been out for 28 years*joke*

Best answers
I never got past the ki-focusing stage, unfortunately. I could probably take Mr Satan, though . . . with a recoilless rifle.

Best answers
when i'm alone i occasionally say kamehameha (not always with the gesture) or act like i'm shooting beams or ki blasts

and i sometimes put my index finger and my middle finger to my forehead and (unsuccesfully) try to do Instant Translocation
sigh... i really wish i could do that in real life :(

and i sometimes say dbz quotes to myself

"you may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a saiyan always keeps... his PRIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!"

lol rofl :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once, i was taking a crap, and it wouldnt come out, so i screamed really loud and it came out...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GAAAHHAAHA!!

i used 2 shoot ... pretend 2 shoot kameha mehas at my (now ex) gf when she came 2 the door =] and at her friends they all thought i was immature =] which i am =] and i love it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
GAAAHHAAHA!!

i used 2 shoot ... pretend 2 shoot kameha mehas at my (now ex) gf when she came 2 the door =] and at her friends they all thought i was immature =] which i am =] and i love it
I can see why she broke up with you :D

Best answers
I'f tried to fly once or twice but thats about it. All I can do is imagin how cool it would be to fly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first of I am a very big fan of Dbz and think its the best show ever well its very populer here in South African it is currently showing! Where babidi is trieng to make vegeta one of his own Majin veget.

But anyways I have tried everything to do with dbz I have tried to tranceform and go ssj and loads of stuff and each time I thought I would succeed but I didn't the thing I've tried the most tho is the kamehamehaaa!wave.

I have tried flying like! I do the stuff Gohan said:Just think happy thoughts and go of.Or something like that!

I tried and tried everything! But it's worth trieng!
Cuz what one day if yur trying to tranceform and it actully happens??

The 1st thing I do is deswtroy all schools!!
And then go and scare everyone that I hate!!!!

I would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a big fan of Dbz and proud of it!!!!!!!!
It the best show ever!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I tried to do a KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAA twice but i was little then oh and I did the whole pose that it was supposed to be and all I did was NOTHING!!! Then I started to do a Final Flash but all I did was NOTHING!!! Tried Bib Bang and the result was the same NOTHING!!! I was little =)

Best answers
Well, let's see...

Once, there was this pyscho kid at school a few years ago now, and he tried to punch me from across the table (we were facing each other). I caught his fist in my hand, then he punched with his other hand, and I caught that one too O_O I was pretty amazed at that. Anyways, he was all growling and grunting dbz like, and I was just holding him back. It was awesome.

Oh, and I've done a Kamehameha wave that worked, you just have to be at point blank range, and people go flying backwards! It's great!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've done what Bihal just described when he was talking about the kamehameha, except it was a long time ago to my brother when we first got Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

I HADOKENed him pretty hard and knocked the wind out of him.

Best answers
i tried powering up before a rugby game, but i have a reason, because i learned its not really powering up, if u meditate in the right way, u release certain chemicals from ur brain into ur blood stream, and what that does is makes ur muscles feel less pain, therefore making u stronger for a few minutes while those chemicals are in ur blood. see? u can be a dork and practical!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
GAAAHHAAHA!!

Cool!!! Atmitting yur immature!

Best answers
I think almost everyone that has posted in this thread has pretty much admitted that they're immature. (ALMOST everyone...<.<)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and this other time, i covered myself with gasoline, and light myself on fire and pretended i was turning ssj!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
Oh, and this other time, i covered myself with gasoline, and light myself on fire and pretended i was turning ssj!!!
Musta hurt????????
Did you get burned???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um.. does levitating count? i can do that by the way..

what about the ability to raise ur strenth about twice as much...

or... making a movie or you powering up then stop the camera and run to the bathroom and die ur hair yellow and gel it upwards and run back to the exact spot and start filming again.. does that count?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went out as Majin Vegeta for Halloween. It's fun to do Vegeta's voice and tell everyone "Silence, clown!" hehehe

Some people recognized me, is the sad part. As I walked home, people were yelling out, "HIS PRIDE!!!" across the street. It was really cool because I not only dressed the part, but I destroyed my clothes and used bruises, cuts, and blood makeup on top of it.

It was so fun that I might go as another DBZ character again this year. lol

(And yes...I had white gloves...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom