Have some opinions about this mod

Best answers
I've been a bfp player for a long time. i also use alot of the dbz packs for the mod, and i have to say bfp is better in everyway except 1 thing melee. Esf meelee is fantastic. I also have to say this mod needs alot of work. The character detail is great, the map details are terriable. The fps is off Quite a tad. For a map with little detail and no moving skies the fps should be alot better. I'll say again the character models are great i like how the hair waves around. This is just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) ESF is still in Beta production
b) the maps are great so **** off and try to build better maps
c) dont mention good things about BFP. It's the one way way ticket to getting other people banned for flaming you
c) the maps are better than quite a few of the models ( no offense dev team :( )
d) bfp is no-where near better, and to show it, look at how dead bfp servers are
e) your fps sucks because your PC is **** like you

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You fail to say how bfp is better... Imo, bfp was horrible.

The reason your fps is bad is probably because of something called detailed textures. Also the fact that the half-life engine wasn't designed to render whole maps at once like you do in esf. I don't know if you have played any other half-life mods, but the maps in esf look amazing compared to others. Please, when you're complaining about the mod, atleast know what your talking about.

(btw, I get 120 + fps..)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
obviously you have no clue how hard it is to create such huge maps with half-life. if you dont belive me, go and try it on your own and you'll see how badly you will fail.
besides, the quake3 engine can do alot more then half-life graphic wise but thats the only thing thats better on q3. you know, there is a reason why half-life (+ mods) has more players online then all other games together.

p.s. dont start an esf vs bfp flamewar ppl.

Best answers
LOOOL that bfp, was the first dbz mod that I really played , I thought there is no thig better :] , but when esf came to me [throw a freind ] TTTTHATTT MOD FOR Q3 SUCKT so , maybe you should say something to the mode creator [ for thoes pipeform beams and thoes maps 2 by 2 m , . Dude you have enormous speed in a very very little map , and tell me how do you trans , before you're in 1st place , and therdemore , what do the trans ofers you , LOOOL again :] =))))

Best answers
Ness said:
a) ESF is still in Beta production
b) the maps are great so **** off and try to build better maps
c) dont mention good things about BFP. It's the one way way ticket to getting other people banned for flaming you
c) the maps are better than quite a few of the models ( no offense dev team :( )
d) bfp is no-where near better, and to show it, look at how dead bfp servers are
e) your fps sucks because your PC is **** like you
Your posts just shows how immature you are. I just gave my opinion your childish comments aren't needed ***. My pc is top pf the line with a geforce fx 256 mb video card, and I'm able to play doom and farcry, battle field 1942 ect. So it goes to show you talk out of your ass. BFP DIED BECAUSE THERE WERE TOO MANY DIFFERENT DBZ SKIN PACKS WHICH MADE IT HARD TO JOIN A SERVER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE SKINS. Bfp looks better while esf has better melee. The back grounds on the map are real cheesy expecially the water lol so go **** your self you cum junkie whore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rumple foreskin said:
My pc is top pf the line with a geforce fx 256 mb video card
I don't really want to get involved in this arguement, but the FX series of geforce cards are hardly top of the line, just to let you know.

Best answers
fx series isn't bad, still top of the line unless u have 5200 O_O

btw, you guys forget to remember that that is his opinion, not fact so u don't need to get all hyped up about it...

Best answers
Hash said:
I don't really want to get involved in this arguement, but the FX series of geforce cards are hardly top of the line, just to let you know.
I'm looking to get a new gx card so I'm interested to see what "top of the line" card you'd recommend?

Best answers
@ manontherun - 6600 GT is great, but for a real card, switch to ATI cause ATI pwn Geforce in high res gaming, unless you have a small screen (15 to 17 inch), get Geforce 6600

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right...not only has this strayed completely from the topic, not to mention the flames.

First off, this thread is now closed.

Secondly, I am very disappointed with the way this was handled. Ness, you are getting a warning for flaming, pure and simple. Rumple Foreskin will also receive a warning for flaming. Neither of your comments were acceptible, gents. Watch that in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom